A Fight For Life.

A Fight For Life.

A Story by Laurenn Isabelle.
"

Holly was your average teenage girl, but the summer before Senior year, was about to change her life forever. With the Hell that breaks loose, will she be able to handle it all?

"
Main Character: Holly Hale.
Character's: Cian Hartley, Trevor Davis, Ashley & Andy Stone and Corina Peterson.

___

Chapter One.
Wildflower.

"Holly are you paying any attention at all?" Mr. Brook's asked. I nodded, looking at the white board. He nodded,"Sure you are, why don't you go home early? It's the last day anyways." I half smiled, swinging my backpack onto my shoulder."See you next year Brook's." I called over my shoulder as everyone whined about not getting to go as well.
Walking down the concrete steps & clicking the unlock button on my car keys I slipped into my black mustang & felt the eager anticipation for summer to begin. I lowered my head, resting it on the steering wheel & thought about the past year.
I was the richest in this school, I pretty much ran it. I was captain of the Varsity cheerleading team, got straight A's, had the best friends, best clothes, good looks, everything. Even my life at home was great! So why did I feel so weird? Like every part of me was just a lie, like it was all going to Hell no matter what. 
Shaking my head I put the keys into the ignition and began to drive home, ten minute drive to a quiet house where I could sleep & get a head start on the best time of the year. My phone vibrated, I knew I shouldn't look at it, but I had some curiosity. It was Ashley, wondering where on Earth I was. I smirked, putting my phone back in my purse & pulling into the driveway. 
No one was home yet, which was good for me. Unlocking the door, I heard the dogs barking. Smiling as I was ready to spend a hefty amount of time with my animals this summer. I had two dogs, three horses & a couple barn cats. Other than that, there was nothing really spectacular. I had cheer camp, as usual. I had concerts, parties, clubs & all of that I'd hit up this summer which made me a heck of a lot happier than I was just a few minutes ago, but still I felt weird. 

My phone vibrated again, I rolled my eyes, Ashley calling! Big surprise. I let it ring, walking up the stairs to my room. Blue, black & white decorated my room in every inch. Band posters, magazine cuts, glamour kills clips gave my wall an extra touch. But at the moment, I could care less. I just wanted to change and sink into my soft bed, ready for a peaceful sleep. Until I had to work.  
Black shorts, a blue Knights cheerleader shirt & fuzzy slippers made me feel quite complete in this situation. I laid in bed, drifting off, and falling into a deep sleep. For the time being. 

"Holly, wake up dear. Cian's here for you." My mom smiled, shaking me lightly. I sat up, rubbing my eyes & looking at the clock. Seven o'two. I sighed, sliding out of bed and walking down the stairs."Good morning sun shine." he smirked.
"Do you have any idea how long I slept?" I asked, shaking my head. I didn't wake up once, from one yesterday, to seven A.M. now. What is that? 

I sighed,"So what's up? First day of summer & you wake me up at seven?" He laughed," We're going to the beach." I looked at him, eyes grazing over him slowly."Define, 
we." I frowned, pressing my lips together tightly & walking to my closet. 
"Andy, Ashley, Corina, Damen, Trevor, you & I." he smiled, I groaned."I like Ashley and all, but she's so annoying sometimes!" I frowned again, hoping he wouldn't make me go with them. Ashley was my friend, but she was definitely not my best friend. That was Corina, my slightly over sized black best friend."Well, Corina will be there. She's your best friend, c'mon let's go. It's the first full day of summer!" he begged. 
I turned, smirking & wrapping my arms around his neck."What's in it for me?" I winked. He laughed, his arms around my waist, kissing my romantically. I practically melted, he was so perfect. Even if there wasn't anything legitimately perfect, he'd still be my definition."That my love, was just a taste." he smirked, I nodded rushing to get a bag & pack it full of my metallic blue, gold & silver bikini's, shorts, tanks&cami's, make-up, straightener & everything else I'd need for the week I knew we'd be at the beach.
"You ready?" he asked, looking at me curiously, I nodded and we walked out of my room.

"Ma!" I called, she came out of the kitchen,"I'm gonna go to the beach for a couple days. I'll have my phone, okay?" She nodded smiling,"have fun honey, behave!" We laughed, left my over-sized modern mansion behind & went off to one of Jersey's quiet beaches. "So, is everyone else at the beach. Or am I the only one you woke up at the crack of dawn?" I laughed. He smiled, shaking his head laughing,"They're there." 
Half an hour later, we pulled up on the sandy shore. Star Cove, the best view of the star's you could get in all of New Jersey. Which, if you ever see, you'll know it's amazing. 

"Holly! Holly! HOLLY!" Corina shouted, I smiled, my life was a million times better, just from hearing her ghetto tainted voice. She smiled innocently and waved, like nothing had ever come from her mouth. 
I stepped out of the car, designer sandal's, sunglasses from Paris, three hundred dollar bikini and shorts so short they set the standard for Daisy Duke."Well isn't someone looking like a stripper today?" she smirked."But a classy one" I winked. We laughed, messing around was one of our favorite things to do. 
I laid out a playboy bunny blanket, sitting down as I gossiped with Corina over random things & people. Until of course, I was picked up over Cian's shoulder. I screamed, then laughed. Knowing he was gonna throw me in the water, but knowing as well I wouldn't go in by myself.
He threw me, I pulled his hand, he fell into the warm clear water with me, rising slowly as we laughed. Hours passed, this was where I knew I belonged, with these people. In this state, for the rest of my life. No matter what.
The sun began to set, I sat and watched the orange & pink lights fade into blue, then watched the blue fade to black as the stars came out. I snuggled into Cian's side as we laid down, the rockstar RV quiet & peaceful. As I drifted off to sleep, I hoped the rest of summer would be just as amazing, if not better.

_____

© 2010 Laurenn Isabelle.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

idk why it came out blank, but i said this is amazing :P

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 30, 2010
Last Updated on September 30, 2010

Author

Laurenn Isabelle.
Laurenn Isabelle.

Farmington, NY



About
"You have forgotten who you are and so forgotten me. Look inside yourself. You are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the circle of life." - The Lion King. more..

Writing