Wonders

Wonders

A Story by LawlieAlice
"

Just a short story based of the 4th ending of Haunting Ground kind of(:

"
Science tells us the world is giant, full of endless wonders and treasures for its curious inhabitants.  Each day we are gifted with a new discovery that leaves everyone with their heads tilted, finger stroking their chins.  Our anxious eyes scanning each surrounding, searching for excitement, no matter how small.  Imagine never knowing what this wonderland even looked like.  Only catching glances from time to time.  The dullness you feel as you stare out at the same scenery again and again.  
Your stomach tightens and your breath hitches as you realize you are trapped.  Never will you feel the wind brush against your soft skin as it lightly tugs at loose strands of your unattended hair.  All of your dreams are locked away, the same as you.  Your eyes water from the pain of realization, helped by the dust drifting through your prisons air.  Overbearing distraught hits causing your thin body to shake.  
What is out there? You will never know.  The sobbing slowly subsides as your eyelids begin to retire.  Tomorrow will be the same.  You will dream, come to realization, sob, and then drift into a deep sleep.  You will to escape withers as you crack a smile.  You begin to laugh with no one to share your hysterics.  Perhaps one day all will be quiet, then you may dream forever.

© 2013 LawlieAlice


Author's Note

LawlieAlice
I know its short and sucks buh >__< but I hope you enjoyed it(: I was watching Cry play Haunting Ground and i got this idea. Its based off the fourth ending of the game(: If you haven't heard of Cry please check him out on youtube, he's amazing. Thank you for reading (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on January 18, 2013
Last Updated on January 18, 2013
Tags: Wonder, Trapped, Prison, Dream, Crazy, Short, Story, World, Curious, Based, Sobbing, Sad

Author

LawlieAlice
LawlieAlice

Silent Hill, MA



About
Hello gents and women who still could be gents if they feel the need to be so. My name is …. ha nah you don't get to know. Just call me Lawlie if you so please(; I'm quite a weirdo so please i.. more..

Writing