Do You Even Care?!

Do You Even Care?!

A Poem by Miss'LC
"

Touchyy;)

"
Stop acting like nothing's happened, 
Stop trying to get away with what you wont.
Life isn't just one big dream
That you can choose what happens any more.

Stop re-living your past
Give your self an actual present and future
With or With-out me
I'm not that fussed.

You don't rule my life, 
You were never any family
It kills me to say it, 
But it's the truth.

I done everything to help you,
But yet, it still wasn't enough to please you,
I don't know what else I can possible do?
Any suggestions, because you lost me threw..

I can sit and cry
You wouldn't even notice
I ask my self the same question every day..
Do you even care?..

© 2011 Miss'LC


Author's Note

Miss'LC

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow, this is deep. I love it! I can relate to it. The emotions in this piece are so strong. We go through life meeting people that may not appreciate our actions that we do to help them. It's sad but sometimes it makes us stronger even though it pains us at first. It hits us hard and make us weak perhaps.. but once we get out of that darkness, we realize we're better off letting those type of people go.. because they don't care for us..
Great write! I love your poem. =)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I definitely like the in-your-face approach and the somewhat lack of restraint. Very expressive and powerful. Awesome!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I loved this! The message is really good and I'm sure most people feel the same way.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Inner view is splendid! I liked the way it's portrayed!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love it:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, you're poems are all so very powerful and emotional. Although this may sound unfair, if i person becomes a burden, with no sign or chance of improvement, you have to make a decision to move on with life, and be the better person without them. Good luck, and be happy.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Full of emotions....you expressed your feelings very clear! Wonderful write!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


It was a good poem and i know what the feeling is like. It was a great read but in the fourth paragraph in the second line you might want to put I've not I and in the last line of the fourth paragraph i think you wanted through not threw.

Posted 12 Years Ago


You really do a good job of conveying the feeling of hurt and knowing the other has not even appreciated all you do for them.
I like this one.

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow this is extrememly deep and the emotions are so so strong. In a way I feel like I can relate to this. Excellant job, keep it up.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was so deep and nice i loved your way as usual ..

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

757 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 26, 2011
Last Updated on September 26, 2011

Author

Miss'LC
Miss'LC

Chichester, United Kingdom



About
Alright! Leanne'Cindy'Carlill 17 Living in United Kingdom, England Loving Life with my family. R.I.P Nan, your still my world. Now you're gone, my heart is broken Worst then ever before.. .. more..

Writing
Life Life

A Poem by Miss'LC


Just Why Just Why

A Poem by Miss'LC



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Dad... Dad...

A Poem by BabyBluee