1: Bob The Average Joe

1: Bob The Average Joe

A Chapter by Legend Dog Fang

An old wrinkly man entered a food shop. The man was greeted by a Cashier who knew this old man as Bob. The old man made his way towards the counter without a limp or a gimp. Bob chuckled as he was wished a happy Birthday. "Yep!" He friendly replied to the Cashier. "The big old ninety and still going."
"Ohhh, but you move like a young bull."
"You bet!"
The Cashier smiled and leaned on the counter to continue on in the conversation. "You still have your hearing, your eyesight, and your health... And Legend."
Bob smiled and nodded. "Ahh, yes. My old Legend. He's got bad joints but I had him for a long while."
"I know... So where is the pooch?" Asked the cashier.
Quickly Bob's smile dropped, but came back as he answered. "At the Animal Hospital for a check up. The old dog has been crying a lot..."
Later on that day Bob drove his way to the Animal Hospital. When he entered he walked up to the Receptionist. He only took two steps just before a man in white opened the door and called for Bob. Bob just kindly waved at the Receptionist, and then he made his way towards the Veterinarian. 
the Animal Doctor took Bob to a room where legend laid. Legend was an old Dunker who laid on an examination table. He looked pitiful and was crying without any movement.
The Vet quietly closed the door and watched as Bob went to pet and soothe his dog. "Mr. Robert Legend, your dog is in a lot of pain." Soon spoke the Vet. "He needs to be at peace. We have... To... Put him dow-"
"No!" Yelled an angry Bob as he slammed a fist on the table. "You will not kill my dog!" The old man carefully but quickly picked up his dog and made his way for the outside. he placed his dog and himself in a black mini-van.


© 2011 Legend Dog Fang


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on October 21, 2011
Last Updated on October 21, 2011