2: The Cry Of Pain

2: The Cry Of Pain

A Chapter by Legend Dog Fang

Bob laid in his huge Queen sized bed under his huge comforter. He was in a deep sleep until Legend began to yelp and cry like he was getting hurt really badly. 
Bob's eyes just shot open and he got up. He quickly rushed downstairs in a robe and slippers, with a pair of boxers. He came into the Kitchen and turned the light on...
After angrily storming out of the Vet Bob found himself rushing back by Twelve A.M. His heart raced as he brought his dog up to the glass door where his vet stood. 
The vet took the dog and right after Bob fell to the ground while clutching his chest.
everything became clear after three days of darkness. The unconscious Bob opened his eyes and looked around the white room... He caught sight of a Nurse and his dog's Vet. The two were talking.
The nurse soon left and the vet sat next to Bob in a chair. bob was hooked to I.V.'s and realized only when he tried to move. "Wha-Wha-" Bob tried to speak.
"You had a heart-attack." The Vet said to him. "Don't worry you're fine now."
Bob tried to speak once again but his words were slurred. He looked out of it and his vision became blurred.
"Oh no!" Exclaimed a frantic vet. "Help! Help!"
Quickly, many Doctors rushed in to deal with the situation... they knew bob was having a stroke. All of the Doctors began to act on it before it progressed to death. Bob lost himself and his surroundings.


© 2011 Legend Dog Fang


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on October 21, 2011
Last Updated on October 21, 2011