Musical Inclination

Musical Inclination

A Poem by LennonMcHarStarr

      Lest it be the films, words, or even the 'Sun King' to give you the Musical Inclination. That thought shall be taught false.

      When the music seeps in your brain, you think and fight the strain.

      Shall everybody be taught that secular studies give you the strength! Shall it be the man to tell us where to get our inspiration from? NO! 
       Or the concepts of God given to us to tell us what to write, think, or hear? NEVER!
                                              All RUBBISH!

  Shall a baby clap at the sound of thunder, or cry at the sound of harmony?
                                    It's the Musical Inclination.
         Give me the strength to absorb the knowledge. Let me live inside the bowels of muse. Breath those notes that make you want to forge sound!

     Take down the wall of boundaries and let the flow of creation control you inside your inspiration and influence. Take down the wall, Musical Inspiration.. Give us... REVOLUTION!

© 2010 LennonMcHarStarr


Author's Note

LennonMcHarStarr
This is about a crowd of people or a battle between you and yourself, fighting for artistic freedom.

The first few verses talk about how the goverment and media control what you see and hear.

It's more like a protesting chant (the style) from people in the 1700's.

Based on how parents and the government tried to bad Rock and Roll against the people, and the people won.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
Added on July 25, 2010
Last Updated on July 25, 2010

Author

LennonMcHarStarr
LennonMcHarStarr

Brooklyn, NY



About
Hai. I go for peace, love, and happiness. Im obsessed over music. I hate rap and pop. I love classic rock and some symphony. I can be very hyper in the night, and calm in the day. Im always ready for .. more..

Writing