You.

You.

A Poem by LennonMcHarStarr

Your qualities are inexplainable. Your looks are undefinable. You put a whole new meaning to the word 'Perfect'.
Its theoretically impossible to not look at you and be proud where I am. You're the reason I haven't given up. My purpose in life is to make your life worth living.

You make me speechless and estatic. You are you- But you are incredible. You're my second half, and my complete whole.
Other wonen are nonexistant in this life, but you. You deserve the best this world can offer. You define the words, 'Incredible' and 'Mesmerising'. When it comes to you, imposible is senseless.

You have filled that wide gap in my life with your lovd. It's astounding to how far we have becone. Our bond is like air. I can not and will not live without you.

I am speechless. A loss for words. Verbal activity has been sucked in like a vaccum.

Thank you. Grazi. Merci. Gracias. Ariyato.

"Kind woman, I give you my all. Kind woman, nothing more."

© 2010 LennonMcHarStarr


Author's Note

LennonMcHarStarr
You know who you are.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

464 Views
Added on August 19, 2010
Last Updated on August 19, 2010

Author

LennonMcHarStarr
LennonMcHarStarr

Brooklyn, NY



About
Hai. I go for peace, love, and happiness. Im obsessed over music. I hate rap and pop. I love classic rock and some symphony. I can be very hyper in the night, and calm in the day. Im always ready for .. more..

Writing