19

19

A Story by Leo Ascendent
"

A short story, part one of who knows how many.

"
It was a long day, for both of them, both worked full-time and hadn't seen each other for more than a minutes in passing the last few days, but tonight they decided they would go out and have fun, screw tomorrow. Where to go, that was the tough part, Chase liked to hang out around the house, but really, he didn't care as long as he was with Mimi, he would spend all night sitting in the dark if she wanted. Luckily, that wasn't the case, there was a little bar not far from Mimi's place, so they decided to get a few drinks, dance, play pool, and hang out with a few friends.

"Mimi! Chase! Over here!" A voice said as soon as they walked in, it was Jenna, Mimi's best friend.

"Of course you'd be here, should've guessed." Mimi quipped.

"Bite me, B***h." Jenna replied, snarkily, hugging Mimi.

"Hey, why don't you grab us a few, and I'll set up the table." Chase said, handing Mimi some cash, while grabbing some quarters for the pool table.

"Yeah! Okay!" Mimi excitedly replied.

Chase started sorting the balls, stripe, solid, stripe, solid. He looked up to see Mimi waiting to be served, he couldn't take his eyes off her, she was beautiful. He was amazed someone like her could be with him, even though they'd only been together a few weeks, they spent all their time together when possible. He knew deep down, he loved her, but was afraid to say it, afraid to be rejected, to be thrown out, to be hurt again.

"Tonight's the night." He thought to himself. "I'm going to tell her."

Mimi and Jenna came back, Mimi with a pitcher of beer, and Jenna with some drink with a cherry in it.

"Gross." Chase thought, he didn't care for beer OR cherries, but whatever, he got to spend time with Mimi, he'd down the whole thing and a few cherries if he had to.

The two began to play, it was Mimi and Jenna against Chase, since apparently, Chase was better than he let on. One after another, Chase pocketed ball after ball, until only 3 of his were left.

"Come on, girls, step it up!" He said, smiling.

Mimi stuck out her tongue, giggling. Chase wrapped his arms around her from behind, embracing her in a tight hug, kissing her cheek.

"Hey, I wanna tell you something, but I'm afraid." Chase whispered.

"Hmm? Go ahead, tell me." Mimi replied, peaking over her shoulder.

Chase swallowed deeply, it was obvious he was nervous.

"I- I love you." He said to her, placing his head on her shoulder, his cheek touching hers.

Mimi's eyes were wide, she turned in his arms, and looked up at him, "Really?"

Chase nodded.

"I love you too." She replied, grabbing him and kissing his lips.

"Awwwwww." Jenna said in sarcastic disgust. "So cute, you two are disgustingly adorable."

That night, in that little hole in the wall bar, the two of them embraced each other, both wildly in love.

© 2017 Leo Ascendent


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

277 Views
1 Review
Added on January 30, 2017
Last Updated on January 30, 2017
Tags: nonfiction, romance

Author

Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent

Minneapolis, MN



About
A random guy who's also a hopeless romantic. I enjoy writing various styles, mainly horror and erotica. A hopeless romantic is a person who believes life = love, this describes me perfectly. I fall.. more..

Writing
19-2 19-2

A Story by Leo Ascendent


19-3 19-3

A Story by Leo Ascendent