19-2

19-2

A Story by Leo Ascendent
"

Continuation of "19"

"
It was a late July evening, and Chase and Mimi headed back to Mimi's place, just a few blocks away. It was late, and the two had a had a bit to drink, but despite that, neither really felt it. They walked the short way, hands intertwined, Mimi resting her head on Chase's shoulder, or more accurately, his arm, she was too short to reach her head to his shoulder. The night air was perfect, a little windy as Chase's hair blew gently in the wind, Mimi's curls stayed perfectly still.

When they arrived, Chase gave Mimi a kiss, "I had fun, I'm glad I went with you." He said, starring lovingly into her eyes.

"Me too, I'm happy you came. Hey, do you want to, I don't know, stay the night?" Mimi said, hesitantly.

Even though it was dark, the dim lights from the street showed just enough of Chase's face, and Mimi could tell he was red.

"Ah, I would love to." He replied.

Mimi took his hand in hers, and guided him in. Despite being the showboating guy he was, Chase had always been a nervous wreck around women, especially ones he found incredibly gorgeous, it was as if he lost all sense of himself, and became a mindless drone, blinded by the pure, innocent love he felt for her.

Chase had only ever been in Mimi's apartment once or twice, and only for a brief moment while she had gotten ready to go to work, or when they went out, this was the first time he got to really take it all in. He sat on the couch she had, a red silk sheet covered it, covered in pillows and blankets.

"Wait, you don't sleep on this, do you? Why not just sleep on the bed?" He asked.

"Well, I like to sleep in just my bra and panties, so that feels better on my skin." She replied, picking up random pieces of clothing thrown about the room.

Chase blushed, his mind racing and trying to keep the bad thoughts at bay, his face turning a deep red.

Mimi noticed this, "Hehe, what are you thinking about over there?"

"N-nothing. Nope, nothing." Chase quickly replied.

Mimi could see that wasn't true, the bulge in Chase's pants could testify to that. She went and sat next to him, placing her head on his shoulder, rubbing her cheek on his shirt, like a cat marking her territory.

"Chase?" She said softly.

"Y-yeah?"

"I know this is sudden, and I'm sorry, but... but I want you." She replied. "If it's too soon, I understand." She continued, with her head still on his shoulder.

"Really? I mean, no it's not, I love you, so I'm ready for anything. The first time with someone though is always a little nerve-wracking, isn't it?"

"Hehe, it's okay, I'm a little scared too." She responded.

"Heh, okay. Well, just tell me what you'd like me to do, and I'll go from there, okay?" Chase said, smiling.

"Okay, but first... I'll be right back." Mimi said as she went into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, she emerged, completely naked. This was the first time Chase had seen her like this, and she was beautiful. Her body wasn't what society would call "perfect", sure she had a bit extra on the tummy, and a few scars from her past hardships, but looking upon her, to Chase, was like seeing the face of God. She was perfect to him.

"... You're beautiful." He said in awe.

She blushed, her skin going from a caramel color to slightly flushed. She sat next to him, and he took her in, kissed her deeply, passionately, almost animalistic. He pushed her down on the bed, still kissing her, moving to her neck, kissing and biting softly. Mimi let out a moan of pleasure, it had been too long since she felt such affection and so helpless in a mans arms, she liked it.

"Chase... that feels nice." She said softly.

He didn't reply, only continued to explore her body with his hands, lips, and tongue. He moved lower, licked and sucked on her n*****s, teasing her, wanting her to beg for him to go lower. He held on to her hips, her hourglass figure shaking, gyrating at his touch, he continued to travel lower, kissing each inch of her body, he worshiped her. He kissed her stomach, feeling and caressing her.

"Ahh, no, don't, it's embarrassing." She said. "I don't like my stomach."

"Why? It's beautiful, it's perfect, just like you."

Those words made her smile, she hated the way her stomach looked, it was the one thing she wished she could change, well, that and her height, she wished she was a bit taller as well.

"You think so?" She asked.

"Of course, I wouldn't change anything about you, ever."

She smiled, someone who loved everything about her, every inch. Chase continued to go lower, until he couldn't go any further.

"Are you ready?" Chase asked.

Mimi didn't answer, her mind was elsewhere entirely, she had reached the peak of ecstasy just from his touch, his teasing. If this was how she felt now, what would happen when he actually began? What about when they actually had sex? Her mind couldn't focus, she was lost in an abyss of pleasure, and she didn't want to leave.

© 2017 Leo Ascendent


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on January 30, 2017
Last Updated on January 30, 2017
Tags: nonfiction, romance

Author

Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent

Minneapolis, MN



About
A random guy who's also a hopeless romantic. I enjoy writing various styles, mainly horror and erotica. A hopeless romantic is a person who believes life = love, this describes me perfectly. I fall.. more..

Writing
19 19

A Story by Leo Ascendent


19-3 19-3

A Story by Leo Ascendent