19-3

19-3

A Story by Leo Ascendent
"

Continuation of "19"

"
Chase kissed her lips, she quivered in anticipation. His hands feeling every inch sent chills up and down her spine, she was lost in pleasure. He moved his head back to her vagina, and kissed it gently.

"Ah..." Mimi let out a soft moan.

Chase continued his kisses, until Mimi grabbed his head, forcing him to remain. His tongue took over, he could taste her sweet juices instantly, like liquid candy, heaven on his taste buds. His tongue made motions like a stunt plane, up and down, in circles, back and forth. Mimi reeled back, her back arching as she held on to Chase's head. She looked down to see Chase's face buried inside her, all she could see was his forehead and hair. She shook with each passing second, grabbing the pillows behind her in an attempt to hold on.

Chase withdrew, gasping for breathe, his mouth and chin shining somewhat from her juices. He wiped his mouth, and adjusted himself, his erection pushing down into the couch.

"Don't stop, please, I'm so close." Mimi begged.

"Hehe, begging for me? Good, I like that."

Chase went back to performing, probing her with his tongue, licking and sucking her c**t, ever so gently. He squeezed her n*****s, playing with them while pleasuring her, Mimi's back arched even more this time, she began panting. She placed the pillow over her face as she screamed in ecstasy. She squirmed, her legs writhing, pushing Chase away, but she wasn't strong enough to keep him away.

Chase continued his exploration, his tongue wiggling inside her, the juices kept coming, a monsoon of sweet nectar. He pushed her legs back to get a better angle, and licked up and down, from the bottom up to her c**t. He held her legs up, her legs spread, leaving her totally exposed in a way she never had been before.

"AHHH!" She screamed as she came, clutching the pillow and Chase's head.

Chase pulled back, as Mimi began gushing, her juice pouring, covering his face. Both panting, exhausted.

"I take it you enjoyed it?" Chase asked, smirking, but there was no answer, just pants of exhaustion.

Chase got up, his c**k still erect, poking through his boxers, and headed in to the bathroom. He washed his face, using a tea tree oil scrub, which left his skin smelling like peppermint, and headed back to lay with Mimi, who was still breathing deeply. Mimi wrapped her body around his, the two entangled like snakes, as she squeezed him, firmly, but gently.

"Ahhh, I love you, Chase." She said, tired and shaking.

"Love you too." Chase replied.

The two quickly fell asleep, the warm July weather blowing in through the window.

The next morning, Mimi woke up first, having gotten a deep, through sleep. She looked at Chase, who was drooling on his pillow, in a deep slumber. She thought this would be the perfect chance to thank him, to return the favor from last night. She smiled at the thought, and was eager to give Chase his reward.

She grabbed his c**k, which was already hard, "Good ol' Morning Wood." She thought to herself.

She pulled his c**k through the slit, rubbing it, watching him as he slept. He didn't react much, a slight groan, but nothing else. She smiled.

"Let's see how long you can hold that expression." She said quietly.

Without wasting any more time, she took the head of his c**k in her mouth, circling it with her tongue as she held the base of his shaft. She continued with her motion as she began bobbing up and down slightly, going all the way up until her lips were just kissing the tip. Chase's reaction made it seem as if he was having a nice dream while she licked and sucked on him.

She continued to lick his c**k, just her tongue, up and down the back of it. Whenever she got to the tip, Chase would groan slightly, and jerk a little too.

"Something tell me you like that." She remarked internally.

She tucked her hair behind her ear, and took as much of him as she could. She gagged slightly, rising quickly as a line of saliva connected her lips to his throbbing member. Her saliva slowly ran down his c**k, leaving it glistening in the morning light.

"Wow, a little much for me." She said, blushing. "I love a challenge."

Mimi focused on the head of Chase's c**k, him stirring every time she passed the head and tip. She let her saliva continue to drip down, using it as lube as she rubbed his shaft while licking the head. It made for the perfect lube, Chase was moaning deeply, she was surprised he didn't wake.

She tried again, inhaling and taking all of him in at once, she wanted to hold it for as long as she could. 1, 2, 3, 4.... She rose, trying to not gag or cough loudly. A large amount of saliva ran down her lips, landing on her chest.

"Great." She thought.

She used returned her focus to Chase, his c**k pulsating now, large and reddish in color. She continued to rub his c**k, this time with both hands. Chase moaned heavily, as his c**k began coming furiously. It caught her by surprise, not only did he not wake up, but there was so much of it too. It was like one of those weird pornos where the guy came buckets, except it was happening to her. Cum landing on her hands and breasts, making a mess everywhere.

"How am I supposed to clean this up?" She said, as she realized Chase was looking at her, smiling slightly.

"Morning." He said, her face flush.

© 2017 Leo Ascendent


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on January 30, 2017
Last Updated on February 2, 2017
Tags: nonfiction, romance

Author

Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent

Minneapolis, MN



About
A random guy who's also a hopeless romantic. I enjoy writing various styles, mainly horror and erotica. A hopeless romantic is a person who believes life = love, this describes me perfectly. I fall.. more..

Writing
19 19

A Story by Leo Ascendent


19-2 19-2

A Story by Leo Ascendent