Thoughts Behind Habits of Famous Writers [Infographic]

Thoughts Behind Habits of Famous Writers [Infographic]

A Story by Lesley J. Vos

Recently, I've found the cool infographic about the habits of famous writers. Its creators have done a great job indeed: it was weird for me to find out that one of my favorite writers wrote naked to avoid the temptation of going outside before he finished his work!

Moreover, all those habits (even the most awkward ones) can be explained from a rational point of view. I would like to share this infographic for you to find a writing guru of the same habits with you (I bet you have your own writing habits and daily routines!) and try to understand what their motivation behind such behavior was (read all explanations here: http://bid4papers.com/blog/thoughts-behind-habits-famous-writers/).

What are your writing habits? Can you call them weird or extraordinary? How do they help you write your poems and stories?


Opposite Habits of Famous Writers

Please include attribution to  with this graphic.


© 2015 Lesley J. Vos


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
Added on February 16, 2015
Last Updated on February 16, 2015
Tags: habits, writers, writing, interesting, weird, infographic, authors

Author

Lesley J. Vos
Lesley J. Vos

Chicago, IL



About
Hello everyone! I'm Lesley, and I'm a writer. Yes, it sounds too general - everyone is a writer here :) But genius lies in simplicity, doesn't it? I am finishing my first e-book at the moment,.. more..

Writing