Chapter 1- the begining

Chapter 1- the begining

A Chapter by Kayra13
"

'My eyes were electric blue. Needless to say, I freaked out.'

"
You know how they say that every transition starts slowly? Yea, still holds true for me. I had been suspicious weeks before the project, because of my eyes. You see, my eyes are very unique. If I wear a certain thing, I can get them to change color. And I guess that was the first sign that something was wrong. Later that day, I had looked in the mirror. guess what my eye color was?! A shocking, electric blue. An unnatural color. It's pretty needless to say that I yelled. Very loudly. My eye color, when I had freaked out, changed again. It changed from it's new blue to a pale white. Mom had freaked out when she heard my yell, and she yelled an "are you ok!? " out to me. I had gotten my emotions under control then, and my eye color had changed back to the electric blue it had been before I freaked out. I squeezed my eyes shut, and opened them again. My eyes we're back to my original eye color, an icy blue. I thought back to the color that my eyes were when I was calm earlier. "fitting, " I muttered to myself, "I always loved electric blue." I left the room I was in to see my mother standing outside the door. She had a concerned look in her eyes. "are you sure your ok? " she questioned, reaching out a hand to pat my forehead. "actually, can I go out to sirens? I need to run something by her, ya know for the test that's coming up in school." I asked, waving my hands around in little gestures to try and explain what I was talking about. She agreed, but I could see the skeptisim in her eyes. I ran past her and slid to a stop outside the door. "seeya mom!" I waved, then shut the door quickly. I think you can infer by now that I wasn't going to sirens. I was running. I don't know where, I don't know why, but I was running to somewhere. And for some reason, I wasn't tireing out as fast as I ussaly do. And my eyes were flashing a multitude of colors. Red, blue, yellow, green. You know, a lot of colors. So, I guess you could say that I knew a little bit about my magic before I even found out about it.


© 2016 Kayra13


Author's Note

Kayra13
I'll just post a chapter every day than?
Firelight- yup. Do it! And everyone else tell her what you think ya?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whats is this?is this ur real story and eye colour change happens in reality?

Posted 7 Years Ago


Sikandar Khan

7 Years Ago

How many chapters are in this book ?i am waiting for chapter 3
Kayra13

7 Years Ago

Im not really sure how many the book will have yet, and i will try and get it done soon! :)
Sikandar Khan

7 Years Ago

Okkk me waiting eagerly and best of luck for good starting your book

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 3, 2016
Last Updated on December 3, 2016


Author

Kayra13
Kayra13

TN



About
Hey! My name is Jenny , and I'm 12 years old. Right now anyways. I like to swim, read, listen to music, and write. I have brown hair, and my eyes are bluish-green. I am a fan of horror, humor, friend.. more..

Writing
Torch And Jewl Torch And Jewl

A Story by Kayra13


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kayra13