A normal day in Kay's life!

A normal day in Kay's life!

A Story by Kayra13
"

It what the title says....

"
The attack was over in seconds. No one knew what to think or do. A goblin looking creature had crashed through the school roof, and a flying girl had swooped in after the goblin. She had waved awkwardly, then yelled that her name was Arccane. And that the cat that somehow no one had noticed was called Sunlight. She then flew away carrying the goblin with her. Everyone was shocked needless to say. "Hey! Hey Siren! What happened? Everyone else refuses to tell me whats going on so....." A blonde haired blue eyed girl ran up to a red haired grey eyed girl. these two girls were Kay Gheminis and Siren Caleinto. "well Kay, I wonder why." Siren groaned, then proceeded to tell Kay all about it. although she didn't need it, mainly because she was there with a first person view to the fight. Kay Gheminis is also Arccane. And she has the burden of a powerfull secret.

© 2016 Kayra13


Author's Note

Kayra13
Yeah, I came up with this on the fly. Because why not!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on December 3, 2016
Last Updated on December 3, 2016
Tags: Kay, Normal Day, Humor, Magic, Flying, You know

Author

Kayra13
Kayra13

TN



About
Hey! My name is Jenny , and I'm 12 years old. Right now anyways. I like to swim, read, listen to music, and write. I have brown hair, and my eyes are bluish-green. I am a fan of horror, humor, friend.. more..

Writing
Torch And Jewl Torch And Jewl

A Story by Kayra13


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kayra13