Who do i believe

Who do i believe

A Poem by Lexi =]
"

Its not good but i just had to let it out...im so confused

"
Who do i believe!
You two are so close
Yet yall tell me different stories
You say one thing
He says another
I don't know! 
I'm about to crack!
I can't handle this
These things yall tell me
There horrible things
They put me to tears
Some things just put me in shock
Make me think about who's telling the truth
These things are unbearable!
I can't stand hearing this stuff
I'm breaking down
I'm suffering
What do i do!

© 2010 Lexi =]


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hi Lexi...I can tell this was rushed...I see a lot of ways this can be tightened down, and slowed down just a tad. I read this way too fast, and I know you're doing it in your own voice, but ya'll seems to rub me wrong in the write.

If you would like me to show you how/where to tighten it, mail me with it, and Ill deconstruct it for you.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I go with my gut when deciding who's right or wrong. I kinda have an intuition. It can be very stressful trying to take sides. Maybe it would be better if you became a bystander instead. Shows frustration and uncertainty. Nice job =]

Posted 13 Years Ago


Simply on looking at the images and emotions thrown outward with your words. It looks as if you are talking about two people, who are of the same coin. Either head or tails, seems to add frustration and confusion. Perhaps if this were a penny or a nickle, a dime or a quarter may be better.

One of the hardest things in life is to know who others are and what their interests are towards the self.

If the sources of your frustration are making you feel as your words imply... I'd say it might be best to just find a good book and let them fade for a while. Give yourself time to think and find out where your lines in the sand are and just what you're willing to take from the source of frustration.

Great Ink! Makes one takes some long looks into their past and finds they can relate easily.

Aaron Wolfie Maycroft


Posted 14 Years Ago


I agree with all the previous reviews on it being a rushed poem...
I dissagree with all the previous reviews, because I loved the way it seemed to be rushed and angry and confused.
However, there were a few grammar problems. 'Y'all', not 'yall', and 'What do I do?', not 'what do i do!'.
Awesome work Lexi.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I, too, can tell that it was rushed.
But the idea is good.

Aww, Lexi. I hope you get unconfused eventually!


Posted 14 Years Ago


Hi Lexi...I can tell this was rushed...I see a lot of ways this can be tightened down, and slowed down just a tad. I read this way too fast, and I know you're doing it in your own voice, but ya'll seems to rub me wrong in the write.

If you would like me to show you how/where to tighten it, mail me with it, and Ill deconstruct it for you.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

401 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 31, 2010
Last Updated on January 31, 2010

Author

Lexi =]
Lexi =]

Houston, TX



About
Hey! I am Alexis. Most call me lexi! (which I rather) and Im 13. I like all kinds of music. My main genres though are Dance and Electronic and Alternative and Rock. My favorite person ever is Mitc.. more..

Writing