I fell in love with my sex slave.

I fell in love with my sex slave.

A Story by Pookie
"

A picture of him drifted into my view, of him down on all fours his legs spread wide, waiting for me to ram into him. His light eyes grew closed when I put my member into his tight arse.

"

 There he lay, chained to the wall. A thick metal band is wrapped around his thick, muscled neck. His hands and ankles shackled along with the metal band, his ice blue/green eyes lock on my royal blue ones. A smirk worked its way onto my lips.The candle light showed off his milky white skin. The cuts, brusies, scrapes and scars cover his well toned body. The way his body locks in place as I rank him with my gaze. The dry blood in matted blonde hair looked beautiful and longer, it flowed down his back like a waterfall.

 His eyes told me the emotions, he was feeling tired, pain, and hunger. I walked up to him and bent to one knee and grabbed the chain that was connected to the thick band around his neck. He sucked in air through his teeth as the band cut into his skin. I put my lip to his ear, a shudder passed threw him as I nippled on his ear lobe. I smirked.

 "You may have one hour sleep. I'll have my servents draw you a bath and give you a nice hot meal." He nodded, his eyes lit up by the mention of sleep, a hot bath, and a hot meal. I smiked and left him to his slumber; I went into my own chambers and took a nice hot bath to clean the blood, cum, and sweat off me. I washed my body over and over again. I relaxed after I finished taking a bath. I put on a pair of silk boxers and lay on my bed with my hands behind my head, looking up at the ceiling.I closed my eyes and drifted off.

 A picture of him driffed into my view, of him down on all fours his legs spread wide, waiting for me to ram into him. His light eyes grew closed when I put my member into his tight arse. He bit his lip to mask the pain as I pulled out of him and went back in with so much force to make him lose his breath. The way his walls clambed around me sucking me into him. I bit my lip and pulled out then slammed into him, he moaned. I grabbed his hair and pulled, his head jerking back with the force. I leaned over him and bit into his neck causing him to moan loudly.

 "Im- I'm going to cum." He said breathless. I smirked and pulled out slowly and pushed in even slower driving him crazy. I dug my nails into his hips and held him there grinding us together, he moaned and whimpered wanting me to f**k him into a coma like I normally did. His heartbeat sped up as I continued to move in and out of him slowly.

 "Please." He begged. I licked my lips. It made me even harder to hear him beg.

 "What do you want?" I whispered breathless into his ear.

 "I want you- Pant- to f**k me." I smirked on his ear.

 "Alright." And I did as he ordered and fucked him with such force we both came in less than a minute with me bitting into his neck and digging my nails deeper into his hips.

 "Ahh!" We screamed. He fell onto his stomach with me falling on top of him. I didn't pull out of him,  I felt whole while being in him, I felt like someone finally understand. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer and kissed his neck. He put his hands on mine and turned his head to face me and kissed my lips. I smirked against his lips. When he pulled away I snapped out of it. What am I doing? Hes just a sex slave. I pushed him away from me and stood up. I grabbed a wip that was on a table filled with a lot of other toys that we play with. I hit him with it, he balled up into a ball.

 "How dare you make me feel things for you? You put a spell on me." I said and hit him again. He bit his lip from screaming and whimpering,

 "Turn onto your back." I said and hit him again. He didn't turn, I was blazing with anger.

 "NOW!" I yelled and hit him even harder. He turned over onto his back, covering his face. I wipped him on his chest, legs, thighs, feet; his skin turning a nice red color. I looked down at his already hard c**k, it pulsed waiting and wanting me to give him release. I smirked and kicked him in the side.

 "Lets go all fours spread your legs!" I ordered him. He did as he was told. I wipped his a*s and the back of his legs. His moans became more hearable, his c**k spilled pre-cum as I continued to wip him. I licked my lips when he moaned when I wipped him three times on his back. When I stopped his hips bucked back for more.

 "Please don't stop." He begged. I almost continued.

 "Turn around and suck my c**k." He did as he was told. His warm, wet mouth was around my throbbing c**k. I moaned as he bobbed his head up and down as I sank to the floor from my knees giving out from his really good c**k sucking. He pushed me up to the wall to give him better access at pleasing me. He deep thoarted me, I could feel his uvula on my head. I was panting he alway could make me cum in less than ten minutes. I put my hand through his blonde hair as his bobbing went fast, my mouth gabbed open as a dab of spit came out of my mouth. My eyes went to the back of my head as I was about to cum.

 I whimpered when I didn't cum. I opened my eyes and he was panting looking me in to eyes. I slapped him in the face, he moaned and put his hand on his really hard dick. I looked down and licked my lips. He straddled my hips and slammed himself down onto my dick we both moaned. My hips bucked, he put his hands onto my shoulders and started to move himself on me. I bit my lip, his lips met mine. I had this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach as he ketp kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. His body fit so perfectly to mine like he was made for me. He moaned as he was about to cum. I came in him so quickly that it sent him cumming right after me, his walls tightened around my member making me cum again.

 His lips met mine agian, giving me a passtionate kiss. I moaned and kissed him back bitting his bottom lip. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

 "I love you." He whispered.

 "I love you, too." I whispered back.

 I jumped awake. I looked around and there he was laying in my bed next to me wrapped up in my arms. I smirked and kissed his forehead and pulled him closer to me. We fell into a deep sleep and lived together happy for the rest of our lifes.

© 2011 Pookie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

you did a very good job and i hope you keep on writing however, being a bit more descriptive might help spiece things up, also try not to use to much of the same word in the same sentance.
example: "a thick metal chain wrapped around his thick, muscled neck"
could of been: a thick metal chian wrapped around his brawley, muscled neck"

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Aw, how cute in a... weird.. kind of way. Lol, I loved it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

great imagery here


Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Omg. At first I thought you were phycso but I expect u to be crazy. After a bit I was lilke "WOAH"! Damn your story iz good. LOL

Ladies and Gentlemen my SHORT but True review.


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

wow i soooo love it
your such a good writer
you can really tell how she feels
she loves him but is not suppose to
love it
leylia

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

NIce story but a little creepy.

Posted 14 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Frickin' awesome and unbelievably great writing. As a guy it is hard to go through some of the mental images you portray here but you do a really nice job of drawing out the scene for the reader.



Posted 15 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2622 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on April 25, 2009
Last Updated on September 2, 2011

Author

Pookie
Pookie

Middletown, NY



About
Would like to give a shout out to my good friend Brooke Madison. Love you girlll Hi! My name is Leyra. Just to keep this short, I love to write, anything and everything. I have a Book I am currently.. more..

Writing
Blood Ring Blood Ring

A Book by Pookie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Pookie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Pookie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Arizona Rapture Arizona Rapture

A Story by Alyssa


Preface Preface

A Chapter by Pookie