Is it that ovbious? Jacob Love story.

Is it that ovbious? Jacob Love story.

A Story by Pookie
"

Jacob...You want me to tell you about him? Well he's sweet, cute, funny, really strong, did I mention he's really cute? I did? Sorry, must have slipped my mind. (Giggles) I guess you can say he's my eveything. Do I like him? (Blushes) NO! No! I don't.

"

The sun, oh how I love the sun! It's so bright and warm and sunny. It was Forks FIRST EVER real SUN LIGHT! (YAY!) I was lying down in the backyard on a blanket; wearing a short tank top that showed my stomach, and short shorts everything being black so I could have the sun drawn to me. And my long sliver hair in a bun to stay out of the way.
I lay there with my hands behind my head and my eyes closed letting the sun hit the back of my eye lids. I took in a deep breath and let it out a sigh. God I love the sun, I've missed it. Living under a cloud really sucks. (=X)
Then the sun disappeared, my eyes shot open and I shot up in a sitting position. I'm face to face with my best friend and secret crush, Jacob Black. I blushed and looked him in the eyes.
"Hey Jake. What's up?" I said breathless. He smirked and leaned in like he was going to kiss me and I blushed like crazy. No! It can't happen like this! I don't want him to know how I feel! Well not yet! Why would he do this? Does he know I like him? How? Who told him? Who did I tell? UGH! I have to do something!
I took a deep breath and pushed him away making him lose his balance. He looked at me with a look that asked am I crazy? For him? A big YES!
"Why'd you push me Lin?" I looked up and looked up into his almost black eyes. He went back into the same position; I could feel the heat coming off his body in waves.
Yeah one thing about being best friends with Jake is that I get to know anything and EVERYTHING about him. Just last summer I found out that he turned into a werewolf, weird right? No. Just life, well the life of the pack. I hang out with Paul, Jared, Seth, Leah, Sam and Emily and Embry. Their fun, like family, can't live with them and can't live with out them.
I shrugged and looked away from his all seeing eyes. His hand caught my chin and made me look at him.
"What do you want Jake?" I asked again. He smirked and kissed my cheek. I blushed like mad.
"Well seems you missed me Lin."
"I just was you yesterday." He laughed and jumped on me.
"Jake get off!" I yelled. His arms are wrapped around my waist and he has me close to him like a embrace. I was warm hell the sun had nothing on Jacob. I looked up at him and smiled leaning into him, I sighed. I did miss him. I miss him every second he was away from me.
"So Lin what do you want to do today?" I put my head against his chest and thought about it, he did promise me that we'd jump off the cliff now that the weather's nice. I had a big cheesy smile on my face I looked up at him.
"What?" He asked almost worrying. He knew me better then I knew the back of my hand. (Omfg! what the hell is that?)

© 2009 Pookie


Author's Note

Pookie
Hope you like this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like it, i enjoy reading others people views of twilight.

Posted 14 Years Ago


i realy liked it
soooo keep writing it
leylia

Posted 14 Years Ago


This was very good!! I will definitely keep in mind for the contest. It could be a finalist

Posted 14 Years Ago


lol omg its too funny and cute put a pic of what she looks like if you can find one..write more soon....

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

513 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 10, 2009

Author

Pookie
Pookie

Middletown, NY



About
Would like to give a shout out to my good friend Brooke Madison. Love you girlll Hi! My name is Leyra. Just to keep this short, I love to write, anything and everything. I have a Book I am currently.. more..

Writing
Blood Ring Blood Ring

A Book by Pookie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Pookie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Pookie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Finding out. Finding out.

A Chapter by Pookie