Feelings that will never be.

Feelings that will never be.

A Chapter by Pookie
"

It's only the second day in the new house and things don't seem to be real. Benjamin and Elizabeth? Long lost friends or two people that are a part of her?

"

               Feelings that will never be

The warm sun hit my face, waking me up. I opened my eyes and looked around. This isn’t my room. The cream colored walls bathed in sun light. I turned around and closed my eyes, not noticing someone’s arms were around me. I opened my eyes again and there was Allix, asleep with is arms around my waist with Mr. Bears in his hands on the small of my back. The feeling to kiss him awake was strong, I shook my head and told myself, Skyler come on! You hate the guy. Yes he’s sweet, cute, hot, smart, an older guy and he’s your fiancé doesn’t mean anything! Stick with the program!!! I pushed his hands of off me, his eyes shot open. His baby blue eyes caught the light, shining brightly. He looked at me with a curious stare.

“You were touching me.” I told him. He cocked a brow and just stared at me.

“I am not allowed to hold my fiancé?” He asked yawning. It gave me Goosebumps; I shuddered and shook my head.

“No. You’re not allowed. I forbid you to touch me.” I said, turning around to get up. His arms went around my waist and he quickly pulled me back into bed, my back facing him.

“You know you’re really cute when you forbid me to do stuff to you,” he breathed into my ear; I bit my lip and tried my damnest not to turn around and kiss him. I tried to push his hands off me again but they didn’t budge. His lips met my neck and I stiffened, a smirk played his lips as he kissed my neck. An electric shock went through me as his hands went and shifted to my hips. My god! My head hurts, I can hardly breathe, I think my heart is going to burst and I think I have a blush on my FACE!!! I screamed in my head. I growled and tried to get off the bed, Allix turned me over so I was on my back, he straddled me again. He got in my face his breath warm and sweet. I trembled as his hands slowly went over my hips, massaging them. I bit my lip to keep from moaning.

“Come on, let it out. You know you want to. Come on. There’s nobody around, bebe just let it out.” He cooed. He slowly bent until his lips were at my ear, he slowly licked the shell of my ear, I gasped and whimpered. His hands stood on my hips, massaging, trying to break me. I shook my head, trying to make him stop, but it didn’t work. He lightly nipped at my neck, causing me to yelp, whimper and gasp repeatedly. I shuddered and tried to push him off. He caught both my hands in his and put them over my head and held them in one of his. His free hand went under my shirt and drew little doodles on my stomach.

“S-stop.” I whimpered. Allix picked his head up and met my eyes.

“Why? You don’t like me touching you?” He whispered, his breath blew over my heated skin.

“I didn’t say that,” I said. Allix bent his head back and started to nip and suck and bite my neck. “So then there shouldn’t be a problem.” He said in my ear. I shivered.

“Allix, stop!” I bit out through clenched teeth. He stood up and looked into my eyes.

“Why?” He asked, his eyes darkening. Something about his eyes just then made the hairs on my arms stand on end. His hand tightened around my wrists, I sucked in air through my teeth. God, that hurts. I said in my head. I closed my eyes and tried to make the pain go away.

“Because, I-I don’t want this to go any further.” I cried, the pain was getting to me. His hand tightened even more.

“You think so low of me that I would take advantage of you?” He said, his eyes darkened even more as he stared down at me. I didn’t answer him. The pressure on my wrists was hurting more and more as he continued to stare at me.

“A-Allix y-you hurting m-me.” I said feeling tears form in my eyes. He let go of my wrists and hopped off the bed. His warm, muscled body leaving mine. I felt cold and I think sad? Why should I feel sad? Maybe because you like it when he touches you? No! Never EW! Why would I want or LIKE him to touch me? Because deep down you kind of like him! Never will I have feelings for his heartless a*s! How is he heartless if he wants to cuddle with you!? And is calling you his fiancé?!? God sometimes you are so stupid! You have it all wrong! His father told him to act like he loves me so it can look like we love each other even though we don’t. Good answer genius but is there anybody around to see that he’s faking it?! I don’t THINK SO!!!! Maybe you got him all wrong. I argued with myself. Could he really have feelings for me?

I sat up and looked into his dark almost black eyes and shivered. There was this power radiating off of him at that moment. He shook his head and walked over to the closet and got out clothes. He didn’t meet my eyes again as he walked into the bathroom, he didn’t slam the door. It shut with a soft click. I rubbed my wrists and it hurt to even glide my fingertip over them. They were starting to color. Great! Now I’m going to get really bad black and blues. I growled in my head.

I turned and looked back at the bathroom door; there was something in his eyes when I told him I didn’t want it to get out of hand. Sadness? Or was he just mad? I shivered; it was freezing in the room. I put my arms around me and rubbed my arms.

I sighed and lay back down. I looked up at the canopy of the bed and closed my eyes. I yawned and got back under the covers; bring Mr. Bears closer to me. I’ve been so sleepy lately. What’s wrong with me? I yawned again and fell asleep.

Dream/Nightmare Start: I walked out into the backyard, Allix was playing with two kids. His back was to me. Whose kids are those? I asked myself. Allix turned and smirked at me, he walked to me and put his arms around me, he bent and his lips met the side of my neck, making my stomach jump and back flip. The sun was blinding and warm at the same time. Allix pulled away and took my hand in his and pulled me close to a blanket in the ground with toys on it. We sat on the blanket; Allix pulled me into his lap and held me to him. He put his face in the crook of my neck and kissed the side of my neck again, I shuddered and put my hands on his. I leaned against him and sighed, I looked at the kids again and they were beautiful. One had blood red hair with ice blue eyes and the other had black hair with dark green eyes. The one, the girl with red hair looked a lot like Allix.

“Whose kids are those?” I asked, mostly to myself. Allix nipped my neck making me jump. I smiled and elbowed him playfully. He chuckled and kissed where he nipped.

“Are you going to tell me? Or do I have to beat it out of you?” I said turning around and pushing him on his back, straddling him. He chuckled and knotted his fingers in my long blood red hair and pulled me down and kissed the side of my mouth, a shock went through me.

“They’re our kids.” He whispered his breath gently fanning my face. I breathed in his scent and sighed; I looked into his eyes and kissed him. WAIT?! OUR KIDS?! I shot up and turned to look at the kids with a shell shocked expression. What?! OUR KIDS??! I thought I could have gotten out of the marriage! I thought I wasn’t going to go through with it! I shook my head and got off of him, I turned to look into Allix’s eyes and he seemed happy, he had a smile on his face. A real smile on his face. He put his arms around me. I put my face in his chest and felt tears sting my eyes. How could this have happened? I asked myself.

“This happened because I love you, because we love each other. I couldn’t get you out of my head that day when you dropped your books. I’ve wanted you ever since that day, Sky. I wanted to be with you forever.” He said kissing the top of my head. His breath made my knees weak. I shuddered and put my arms around him and looked up.

“How long have we been together?” I had to ask. He smiled and said, “200 years.” My jaw dropped. How was that possible!? Humans don’t live for two hundred years! I shook my head and pushed away from him.

“How? I’m just a girl. A human girl, I can’t live for two hundred years. I just can’t.” I said pulling away from him. Allix put his hand on my shoulder, the contact made me want to jump him and take what my body wanted.

“No you’re not. Not anymore. I changed you on our honeymoon. You wanted so badly to be with me forever that you had me change you.” He whispered. I looked up into his eyes, he was telling me the truth, You do love me. I said in my head. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

“Wait. Change me? What did you change me into?” I asked. He was about to answer when the kids ran over to us, screaming, “MOMMY! DADDY!” They jumped into our laps. I giggled and held the little boy to me. There was a pull between me and that little boy. I felt closer to him. I knew his name; it was on the tip of my tongue. I smiled down at him.

“Benjamin! My big boy!” I said hugging him. He laughed and hugged me back, his hair was long. It was kept in a braid. His green eyes seemed so bright and happy. This is my son. He’s beautiful. I looked up at Allix and saw he had Elizabeth on his shoulders. She was screaming and yelling for him to put her down but she loved how high she was. He was laughing with her, the smile on his face made him even more beautiful. His eyes were silver. This is my family, my beautiful family.

“Mommy, up! Up!” Benjamin said holding his arms up. I chuckled and picked him up. I threw him up in the air and caught him; he giggled and laughed as I threw him up into the air. I looked at Allix as he threw Elizabeth in the air and caught her. I laughed and pretended to drop Benjamin on the floor; he screamed and laughed when I caught him. Allix walked up to me with Elizabeth in his left arm, he put his right arms around me and pulled me close. I smiled up at him and kissed him.

“Ewwwww! Mommy and daddy making kissy face!” Elizabeth squealed. I laughed and rested my head against Allix’s shoulder. He kissed my forehead.

“Mommy, Bennjy wants kissy face.” Benjamin cried. I laughed and kissed him on his nose. He put his arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

“I love you mommy.” He whispered.

“Love you too, baby.” I whispered back.

“Hey little man, that’s my woman. Get your own,” Allix laughed. I giggled and turned to look up into Allix’s eyes; he bent his head and kissed me again. Is this what it feels like to be truly happy? I asked myself. Allix’s arm tightened around me.

“Yes it is. This is true happiness.” Allix whispered. I nodded and looked at Benjamin then Elizabeth; they were on the verge of sleep.

“Lizzy, Ben, go inside and watch TV me and daddy will hang out here for a little while longer okay?” They nodded, me and Allix put them down and they walked into the house. I stood there looking up at the house; it seemed like yesterday that he just gave me the ring. I looked down at the floor; Allix wrapped his arms around me and turned me so I can face him. He lifted my chin up and I met his silvery eyes.

“You know it sounds kind of hot when you call me daddy,” He whispered. I laughed and shook my head.

“Don’t get use to it.” I chuckled. He smirked and kissed me. I shivered and cupped his face to deepen the kiss; his hands went to the small of my back and glued me to him. I pulled away and looked into his white eyes. You’re really happy here with me. I thought in my head. He nodded and leaned down and captured my lips again. My arms went around his neck and deepened the kiss. He tasted so sweet and the feel of him was driving me crazy! His smell is hypnotizing. I want him so bad. He pulled away and put his face into the crook of my neck and took a deep breath, breathing me in.

“I love you.” He whispered into my neck. I froze. I love you, love you, love you, you. I replayed the three words in my head over and over again. It didn’t make sense.

“Why?” It slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it from leaving my lips. He pulled back a little to meet my eyes and looked at me with a surprised and confused stare.

“What?” he asked.

“Why do you love me?” I asked again.

“I love you because, you’re beautiful, your smart, funny, a sarcastic b***h like me, a total a*****e at times, and you just despise life as much as I do.” He said. I felt kind of touched after he said that. I looked at him and he got all watery. My chest tightened, I thought my heart was going to burst. The tears that pooled in my eyes finally fell over and streamed down my cheeks. I put my arms around him and kissed him. He pulled away and smiled. He looked beautiful when he smiled, like an angel.

“You’re the angel,” he said.

“Wake up. Skyler, wake up.” He said softly. I shook my head.

“No.” I said.

“Wake up, Sky. Time for you to wake up.” His voice got softer and softer. I turned around and the house went up in flames.

“NO! Benjamin! Elizabeth!” I ran out of Allix’s arms and ran to the house; the feel of the flames was overwhelming. It burned everywhere, and everything. I ran as fast as I could, but didn’t get anywhere. As far as I went the house was still miles away.

“Allix! The kids! Save them!” I knew if I couldn’t get to them he could. Just the feel of him, I knew he was something completely different than human. I stopped and turned to look for Allix and a girl had taken his place. Her short bleach blonde hair blew in the wind of the fire. Her dark eyes glowed orange and red, her pale skin glowed in the light. She reminded me of a female lion. Out to protect her young. She crouched into a protective stance and snarled. I took a step back; she showed her teeth and growled at me. Her sharp white canines gleamed in the light of the fire. A cold wind went through me.

“W-who are you?” I asked. She cocked her head to the side, as if I was speaking a different language. She snarled again and went at me. I screamed and fell to the floor with her on top of me. She hissed at me, her fangs gleaming and dripping with some kind of liquid. Tears fell from my eyes. A drop from her fangs fell right next to me; I heard the ground sizzle under the liquid. She leaned down and put her lips to my ear, her breath was cold, like ice.

“Leave, this place. You don’t belong here.” Her accent sounded Russian. I looked at her. The fire was gone, her dark eyes bored into me. As if she could see what I really was.

“You don’t belong with Allix. He is nothing to you. Understand? So leave this place and never come back. Or I will come looking for you.” She hissed in my ear. I looked at her like she was crazy. I don’t belong here with him? B***h! I had his kids! I spit in her face and called her a b***h. She roared and sunk her fangs into the side of my neck. I shrieked thrashing and kicking. It burned like hell! The feel of something burning through my veins, was overwhelming. I felt like it was going to burn through my veins to the rest of my body. Tears streamed down my face. Dream/Nightmare End.

I screamed and jumped up in bed. Panting, sweat covered my face and chest. I looked around, the sun had disappeared. I felt the burning still. I put my hand up to my neck, it stung. I pulled my hand away and saw blood on my fingers. My neck burned, but nothing else. Nothing burned through my veins.

“What the F**K just happened?” I yelled. I put my hand to my face and felt tears going down my face. I’m crying? I heard a hiss come from behind me and was forced down onto the bed, the brown eyes I met, brought back the girl with short blonde hair. I screamed. I closed my eyes and started to cry. Elizabeth! Benjamin! I screamed in my head. The feel of her cold breath was on my face.

“Leave.” Was the only word she said. She leaned down and licked the side of my neck that was bleeding. I screamed for Allix. The bathroom door shot open and out stepped Allix, with nothing but his boxers on. She was gone the moment the door opened. I sat up and looked around. I jumped off the bed and crawled over to his feet. I hid behind him and started to shake and cry. I completely forgot about my neck, bleeding. I rolled up in a tight ball and cried into my knees. The whole room was watery.

Allix dropped to one knee and put a hand on my shoulder, I jumped and started screaming. He put a hand over my mouth and said, “Skyler, it’s alright it’s me Allix. I’m not going to hurt you. Calm down.” I looked up into his dark blue eyes and saw that it was him.

“Allix?” I said a little muffled, due to his hand being over my mouth. He nodded and removed his hand from my mouth. I grabbed it and held it to my chest. The warm feel of him was so real. He put his free hand up to cup my face, his thumb made little designed on my cheek as he stood there staring at me.

“Skyler, can you tell me what happened?” He asked, in a soft voice. I looked up into his eyes again, his beautiful face. Elizabeth. Benjamin. Was all I thought about. He looked at me with a confused stare. He went tense.

“Skyler, what happened to your neck? What bit you?” He asked. I looked at him and shook my head.

“I don’t know. When I woke up screaming, my neck was like this.” I told him. He looked me over and nodded.

“Come on Skyler.” He said, picking me up and put me on the bed. He sat on my side of the bed and held me in his arms. I was still shaking. Leave! Her voice rang in my head. I yelped and put my face in the crook of Allix’s neck and started to cry again. He rubbed my back and tried to calm me down; he told me it was going to be okay.

“She’s still here.” I whispered, into his neck.

“Whose still here?” he asked. I shook my head.

“I don’t know her name. She has short blond hair and dark brown eyes; she’s pale and she a little taller than me.” I told him. He stiffened; his hand stopped moving on my back. I pulled away from his neck and met his eyes. They were darker than ever.

“What’s wrong Allix? Do you know who she is?” I asked, trembling. His eyes slowly locked onto mine and he nodded his head. I stared at him with big eyes.

“Who is she?” I asked, turning so I was straddling him, his hands went from my back to my hips. The warmth of his hands on my bare thighs was just wonderful, I shuddered. I stood there staring at him, waiting for him to answer my question. My mind went back to the kids. They both looked so much like him, but Elizabeth looked exactly like him, and Benjamin looked like him a little, he looked more like me.

“Benjamin.” I whispered. Tears stung my eyes. I had grown so attached and it was just a dream.

“Who’s Benjamin?” Allix asked. I shook my head and looked away from his gaze.

“No one. Forget it. Who’s the girl from my dream?” I asked, putting my question into perspective. He went quiet again.

“Nobody you need to worry about yet.” He said.

“YET?!” I screamed pushing away from him. I was on my feet and looking at him. He stood and walked over to me, his arms went around me and he bent and kissed the other side of my neck. The feel of his lips on my skin still had the same effect it did in my dream. He started to kissed and suck on my neck, a knot tied in my stomach as I continued to let him kiss my neck. Tell him to back off. To leave you alone. Have a fight with him. No. Get into a FIGHT WITH HIM! She screamed into my head. I winced and pushed Allix away from me. He looked at me with a confused look.

“Don’t touch me!” I growled. He chuckled and walked toward me again. I smacked his hands away from me.

“I said don’t touch me! What part of that don’t you understand!? Do NOT TOUCH ME!” I said. He stood right there and stared at me.

“What’s wrong with you? I know you like it when I touch you.” He said. I shook my head.

“Why would I like you to touch me? I hate you! Okay?! I will never have feelings for you! EVER! I will never think of you like my husband, you treat girls like s**t! You’re obnoxious, conceited! And rich! God I hate people like you! All you people do is think about yourselves. I mean COME ON!” I yelled. His eyes went a little wider as I continued with what I was saying.

“I don’t want to be with you! I don’t want to marry you EVER!!!!” I said. I struck a nerve. He growled and took a step forward with his left hand raised, as if to hit me. I took a step back.

“You’re telling me that I only think about myself?! You’re the obnoxious a*****e! All you do is go on about how much you don’t want to be with me! And when your not doing that your kissing me or somewhere in a corner crying! I don’t care! I don’t want to get married to you either! I can’t take one more day here with you! I knew I should have killed you when I had the chance!” He yelled, he punched the wall, leaving a very deep hole. He walked over to me and caught my neck in his left hand. The hole in my neck started to burn. I sucked air in through clenched teeth. I punched him and his head didn’t move at all, I felt something crack in my hand. I gasped and tried not to scream at the pain. It’s broken?! I yelled in my head. He turned back to me, baring his canines to me. A growled tore its way from his mouth. It sent shivers down my spine.

“Let go of me!” I yelled. His hand started to tighten around my throat. I gasped for air, trying to find a way out of his grip.

“Let go of you? Sure why not!” He said, throwing me into the hallway. My back hit the wall, making me lose my breath. You b*****d! I screamed in my head. I stood up and he was in front of me in seconds. He grabbed a hand full of hair and hauled me up, eye-to-eye. I glared at him and spit in his face. He snarled and slammed me on the floor. I turned and he put his foot on my throat.

“I’m going to make you wish you never met me.” He hissed through clenched teeth. He pressed his foot onto my windpipe. I hooked my hands onto his ankle and tried to get him off of me.

“I’m wishing it already!” I growled. A ripple of power went through him and his nails grew longer, he grabbed my neck and hauled me up. I was face to face with him. His eyes were jet black. No life, or love in them. Not anymore. What the hell are you?! I screamed in my head. His nails dug into both sides of my neck. Blood started to pour out of the cut in my neck. I yelped and grabbed his hand, it hurt like hell.

He licked his lips and put his lips to my neck and lapped at the blood streaming from my neck.

“What are you doing?!” I screamed. I kicked him, my foot landing right in his stomach, he dropped me and I ran into the bedroom. I slammed the door shut. He roared and went at the door. I cried, I balled up and cried. He pounded on the door for ten minutes, after that I don’t know what happened, everything went black…

Allix’s P.O.V  

The rage had subsided now that I was away from the house. That stupid b***h! How dare she treat me as such! After I nearly saved her from Victor, and tried my damned-est not to kill her, she should be freaking grateful. Ugh! If I see her again I’ll rip her to shreds. I was somewhere in the desert. I turned and saw the house clearly from here. I growled and turned and started walking. I hadn’t noticed that I was only in my boxers. Little animals scampered out of my path. Goosebumps rose on my arms and chest. I growled and started to walk faster.

“I don’t need her.” I said to myself. The sun was covered by thick clouds. I looked up and saw they were dark, real dark. It wasn’t going to rain today. She’s still here. A picture of Skyler in my arms, scared shitless. The feel of her skin on mine drove me up the wall. ALLIX! The way she called for me, when she was in danger. It was music to my ears. I looked behind me at the house.

Allix, help! The fear in her voice. I bit my lip and decided against going to help her. ALLIX! I turned around and saw the house, I could see her face right above the house, clear as day, she was terrified. She needed me. I gave my word; to protector her no matter how much she got under my skin.

Hahahahahahaha! A laugh I will never forget. Alexi. I saw something sprint toward the house; it jumped up and landed on the roof. Thunder cracked loud, and lightening came right after lighting up her face. “Alexi.” I whispered. Her short blond hair was framing her face like it always did. Her dark brown eyes, held revenge and hate. A smirk lit her face. She flexed her hands. 

“I’ll rid the world of you if it’s the last thing I do, Tosh.” Then she disappeared. I growled and ran toward the house. A scream hit the air, loud and shrill. Skyler! I ran as fast as I could, hoping I don’t make it to the house a little too late.

 

Skyler’s scream hit the sky again. I growled and appeared in the house in mere seconds. I looked around, I was in the foyer. A feminine snarl rang out through the house. I growled and ran up stairs. A small pool of blood was by the door to our bedroom. A picture of me having Skyler by her throat suspended in the air, with blood almost pouring out of her, made me shudder. How could I hurt her like that?

“ALLIX!” Skyler called fear filled her voice. I went to open the door and it was locked, I growled and ripped the door from its hinges. Alexi had Skyler in a corner crying and wishing she was gone from here, wanting to be rid of her. Alexi turned around, her eyes meeting mine. A smirk went across her face. Skyler looked up and met my eyes, fear filled them, she was shaking, and blood was still coming out of her neck, where Alexi bit her. The fear within Skyler’s eyes made me fear for my life, tears went down her face silently.

“Why Allix. How nice of you to join us. Just the person I wanted to see. Please come in and watch as I rid you of this pitiful human.” She sneered. She took one booted step toward Skyler, I growled, she stopped.

“Leave her alone, Alexi. She hasn’t done a thing to you. Leave her.” I said. Alexi turned and faced me. She walked over to me and stopped right in front of me.

“Why do you protect something like her? She took you away from me. You left me because of her. I love you Allix.” she said tears in her voice but not in her eyes. Skyler’s eyes stood locked on me. She was shaking and tears silently rolling down her cheeks. I looked back to Alexi and glowered at her. Her body froze as I ranked her with my gaze. I met her dark brown eyes and took a step forward. She stood in place, her eyes never leaving my face.

“Allix, why’d you leave me for her?” she asked. I looked away and shook my head.

“I left because I had to.” I told her.

“But I love you Allix. Don’t you feel the same?” She asked grabbing my hand. Her hand was cold. I turned and looked her in the eyes.

“No, I don’t. I don’t love you Alexi. I never have and never will. The thing we had was a fling. I was bored; I never felt anything for you. In no way did I want you to fall for me. But you did, on your account.” I explained to her. Her eyes were wide and hurt. She snarled and pushed me away from her and grabbed Skyler by her hair and hauled her up. Skyler screamed.

“But you have feelings for her?” She snarled. Skyler screamed.

“Shut up!” Alexi growled and slapped her. Skyler passed out from the impact of the hit. I growled.

“Don’t touch her!” I barked.

Alexi smirked and turned Skyler’s head to the side and drank from her open wound. I jumped at Alexi but she was to fast, she was already on the other side of the room in seconds. I turned and glared at her.

“Alexi! Let her go!” I howled. She turned and smirked at me, blood dripping from her mouth. She whispered in Skyler’s ear.

Alexi whispered a little story into Skyler’s head.

“STOP! ALEXI STOP! Leave her be!” I hollered. I flew at her, missing completely. She was where she began. I rotated and met her dark brown eyes, a light with fun at her own little game. I shot toward her; she threw Skyler at me, knocking me down to the floor. Skyler’s eyes were closed. Her light breathing told me she was still alive. I looked up and Alexi was gone. Have a nice time with your blood bag. Her voice rang in my head. I growled.

Skyler stirred, my eyes quickly locked on her face. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. I set her gently on the edge of the sink and put her up against the wall. I looked through the cabinet and found peroxide. I got some toilet paper and put a little peroxide on it and dabbed it on her neck. She jumped at the cold liquid. I put my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her forward to clean the rest of the wound. She gently rested her head on my shoulder as I cleaned it.

The wonderful smell of her blood so close to me, overwhelming. I licked my lips and decided against it. I already tasted enough today. She sighed and put her hand on my arm. A small smile tugged at the side of her mouth. Beautiful. I said to myself. I finished cleaning the wound and decided to speed up the healing process. I put my hand on her neck, she jumped and the side of her mouth pulled down in a frown. I shook my head and slowly bent my head and kissed her when I pulled away she sighed. Gotta change her shirt.  I picked her up and put her on the bed and went to the dresser and got out one of my black t-shirts and walked back to Skyler. I pulled it on over her nightie and took off her nightie shirt under it.

I tucked her into bed and sat on the edge of the bed, watching her. She’s so pale. I put my hand up and cupped the side of her face. She rubbed her face against my hand and sighed. I bent and kissed her forehead. I got up from the bed and walked over to where Alexi had her cornered, the floor was covered in blood. I looked at the wall and a big hole stared back at me. I sighed and cleaned the blood off the floor in the corner and in the hallway. I quickly picked up the dresser and put it in front of the hole, hiding it until I could get it fixed.

I yawned and stretched. I walked over to the window and pulled the curtains back, it was raining and it was raining hard.

“So much for shopping. I’ll get everything before she wakes up tomorrow and tell her we went shopping.” I said to myself. I yawned again and walked over to the bed and crawled in and settled in, I looked up at the ceiling and drifted to sleep.

Skyler’s P.O.V I shot up from bed. I looked around, the room was still dark. The sounds of a coyote came from outside. I shuddered; I put my arms around myself and rubbed my arms. Why is it so cold? I asked myself. Allix stirred beside me. I turned and looked at him. He was awake. His beautiful dark blue eyes met my green eyes, with a heavy sleepiness.

“What happened?” He asked, sleep still in his voice. I shook my head.

“Nothing just cold.” I told him. He nodded and held his arms open.

“What?” I asked. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back next to him and wrapped his arm around me. So warm. I said to myself. I turned so I was facing him and snuggled closer. His hand was on my lower back, nothing lower. He put his face in my hair and began to snore lightly. The feel of his breath going through my hair made me shiver even more. He held me tighter to him. He pulled the blanket over us and put his arm back around me. Something’s wrong. I feel like I’m supposed to remember something.  I shook it off and nuzzled my head into his neck.

Allix turned over onto his back. I shot up quickly. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

“What’s the matter? Come,” he said pulling me back down. I put my head on his bare chest and took a deep breath. He smelled just like his leather jacket, a sweet flower and cinnamon. I put my hand on his chest and closed my eyes. His hand was on the small of my back and he held me close. He turned his head and kissed the top of my head. I shuddered.

“Sleep,” He whispered. With that sleep took me under quickly...



© 2011 Pookie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good

Posted 11 Years Ago


your amazing...i love this

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

its amazing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

God I want to sleep but I can't! It's too addicting!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ina
I loved it. Remember your tenses and make sure they match in the sentence. Punctuation is also a must. Before you put another chapter in check for spelling, tense and punctuation. Those are the three number one things that you need to remember. Story is great.

Posted 13 Years Ago


gosh i cant get enough!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


LOVE IT SO GOOD

Posted 14 Years Ago


Suspenseful... I love how I get sucked into the story. There aren't any typos but the verb usage is a little weird. Some are past tense and some are present tense. It gets a little confusing. Other than that, it's perfect! I can't wait until the next chapter comes out!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Awesome as always.. I love the extra detail on this chapter.. its great.... !!!!!!!!!! and all spelling checks are good... YAY!

Posted 14 Years Ago


daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang
I simply loved it!
Amazing write! Your stories always amaze me :)
So far you are the few Writers that make me want to keep reading :D

Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1409 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on December 31, 2009
Last Updated on September 2, 2011


Author

Pookie
Pookie

Middletown, NY



About
Would like to give a shout out to my good friend Brooke Madison. Love you girlll Hi! My name is Leyra. Just to keep this short, I love to write, anything and everything. I have a Book I am currently.. more..

Writing
Blood Ring Blood Ring

A Book by Pookie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Pookie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Pookie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sister?!? Sister?!?

A Chapter by Pookie