I love you is to soon.

I love you is to soon.

A Chapter by Pookie
"

Being told I love you a little early can mess up your world completely.

"

I love you is to soon

Leylia’s P.O.V “I love you,” Skyler blurted out. The feelings coming off Allix was a mixture between happy, excitement, confusion, and pure love for the human. I smiled and went to my room, already at the top of the stairs I set off toward my bedroom.

“Finally!” I giggled. Shut up! Allix growled.

“What? She finally said she loves you. I think this calls for a celebration. Dinners on me or Hunter could pay of course.” I said. Silence that mouth of yours before I do it for you. He barked. I laughed.

“Love you too, big brother.” I teased. She can’t love me. He whispered in his head. I stopped in front of my door; I looked up at my name at the top of it with little flowers and butterflies and I smiled. I pushed open the door, the sweet scent of flowers drifted into the hallway from my room. I smiled and skipped into my room. The feel of the soft push carpet under my bare feet felt good.

“Why can’t she?” I questioned jumping on my bed. You said yourself that she needs time more than anyone. Maybe she doesn’t mean it. He said, the excitement draining from him.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, laying on my back with my hands behind my head, staring up at the ceiling. The light blue walls and ceiling made the house feel like home. I sat up and looked around, pale blue walls surrounded me, covered with posters, pictures, paintings and shelves filled with books and stuffed animals.

“Maybe she meant it for Hunter.” I said my teasing tone gone. I didn’t feel like myself, I felt disconnected from him and the rest of my family. I shook my head and put my face in my hands. Allix growled at him. I’ll rip your dead heart out and feed it to you. I nodded and sighed. What’s wrong? I shrugged not really knowing myself.

“I don’t know. Just don’t feel like myself.” I told him. One second to the next the house started to feel gloomy and tired, like me. I fell back sighing.

“Skyler go up to the room, I’ll be up in a little. I have to talk to Leylia.” Allix said to Skyler. She didn’t say anything; she just nodded and did as she was told. A battle went off inside her, between Allix and Hunter. She didn’t know who to pick. She did know Allix more than Hunter but Hunter appealed to her better nature. But Allix makes her feel save, on the other hand Hunter makes her feel nervous when she least expects it. She’s happy with both of them. She can see herself with both of them. But truly she knows she can’t get out of the marriage. Allix has gone at her a couple of times, Hunter hasn’t. Hunter is a year older than her, Allix is three years older. Hunter makes her laugh for real. Allix mostly makes her feel miserable. She feels comfortable kissing Allix, but not Hunter. As much as she does want to kiss Hunter she thinks it will go against the trust her and Allix have together. She wants to pick but she knows she’ll go with Allix regardless. She’s trying to stay friends with Hunter for as long as she can without breaking the trust between her and Allix.

I don’t know what to do. She said to herself. She lay in bed in their room and thought about it. She really likes Allix, but she doesn’t love him. She does but not that much and not that way. Well in that way but she doesn’t know how to explain it. She doesn’t want to love him, but he’s worming his way little by little. She knows Allix will and always know her more than anyone, even if he doesn’t understand her. She loves him but she doesn’t. She’s confused to the highest level.

 

Allix’s P.O.V I appeared in Leylia’s room when Skyler closed the door to our room. The smell of flowers was overwhelming and soothing at the same time. The pale blue reminded me of our childhood here. I looked at Leylia laying on her bed; the feel of depression was strong in her room.

“What’s the matter?” I asked. She didn’t, move, didn’t sigh, she didn’t do anything. She just laid there. I sighed and leaned against the door frame waiting for her to answer me. I waited and waited and waited for two hours. I shook my head and turned to leave, when she said something.

“What’s going to happen when you two get married?” She whispered. I didn’t turn to look at her. I licked my lips and took a deep unnecessary breath.

“Nothing is going to change.” I told her not believing myself.

“Are you going to go far away from us, like Jean?” She said her voice cracking. I turned then. She sat up and looked into my eyes.

“No. I’m nothing like him. I’ll never leave my family. No matter how much I want to hurt you.” I said. She smiled sadly and nodded. Then her mood changed completely.

“Member that thing I said was coming?” She said. I nodded rising a curious brow.

“Well it’s here!” She squealed disappearing. Seconds later the doorbell rang. I shook my head and went to Skyler.

I walked into the room; she was sitting on the edge of the bed with Mr. Bears in her lap. Resentment and hatred for herself poured off her in waves. I strolled over to her. She didn’t look up when I stopped in front of her. She continued to stare at the floor. I lifted my hand up and put it through her blood red hair.

“Skyler,” I called. She didn’t move. I sighed and knelt on both my knees so I could be eye level when she looked up into my eyes. I cupped her face with both my hands and made her look up at me. Her eyes were a dark green and were filled with tears that weren’t going to spill over anytime soon. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I stood there, looking into her eyes. I bent the little way and kissed her on the lips lightly. That’s when the tears spilled over.

Skyler broke in front of me. It was horrifying. She sobbed quietly; she made no sound when she cried. I felt so bad. I pulled her down into my lap and held her to me. Her body rocked with her sobs. I put my face in her hair and took a deep breath, pure fear came off her. Her tears soaked my shirt. I kissed the top of her head and smoothed her hair back, trying to calm her down. She didn’t pull away, didn’t push or try to hit me, she didn’t curse at me, she just stood there, in my lap and cried.

I put my arms around her waist and held her tight to me. She put her arms around me also and cried into my chest. The room was quiet. The only thing I could hear was the sound of her heart, going a million miles per hour. I bent until my lips were at her neck. I kissed up behind her ear and back down to her collar bone, whispering calming words in French, Greek and plain English. Her pulse began to slow until it was calm and not hitting her ribs in an attempt to get air in. She started to shake and the sobs came out, first quietly then they got louder until I could make out her saying sorry and she didn’t mean to say it. I just shook my head and kissed everywhere on her face, her lips, cheeks, forehead, neck, collar bone, shoulders, ear lobes, eyelids, everywhere.

“I-I-I’m s-s-sorry f-f-f-f-for say-i-i-ing t-t-t-that.” She sobbed. I shook my head and put my index finger on her soft lips.

“I forgive you already. I hate seeing you cry.” I told her. I pulled my finger away and put it back when she tried to say sorry again.

“Yes, I know. You’re really sorry. I get it. You didn’t mean to say it. You think it was too soon. I know. I forgive you.” I said. She continued to stare at me; she didn’t try to say anything again. I traced her full bottom lip with my thumb.

“But know this, I still love you. I know I said it at the right time and just so you know, you won’t be getting an apology from me anytime soon for saying I love you.” I told her. She went to say something and I kissed her. Her lips were warm and soft, she tasted like salt water tears and hot chocolate. She shuddered and her hands went quickly to the bottom of my shirt, lifting it up and over my head. She broke the kiss to rip the shirt off me and threw it somewhere in the room. I looked at her and she didn’t seem like herself. She went to kiss me and I held her back.

“You okay?” I asked. She nodded and went to kiss me.

“Skyler, I don’t want you to rush.” I told her. She looked at me and nodded. She bent slowly and kissed me softly. She pushed me against the bed and took over the kiss, I growled and pushed her onto her back and took the kiss from her. I kissed from her lips to her collar bone and back up. I was about to nip her neck when someone came into the room.

“HEY! Allix! What’s going on bud?!” Jason’s voice came from the door way.


© 2011 Pookie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

That is just hilarius. lol. They are both finally somewhat on the same page and in comes Jason. I like that. Almost like an innocent person walked in on them... lol... If it had been Leylia, it would have been different. Also, you have a word "ay" somewhere in the beginning that I think is supposed to be "at." Just a little thing that bugged me lol. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

lmaooo

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

AHHH! WEIRD QUESTION: DO THEY EVER HAVE KIDS? SORRY, HAVEN'T READ THE REST OF THIS ADDICTING BOOK YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

that was soooooo funny. he just came into the room like nothing i love jason already! :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, is this amazing! It makes you desperately want to read more.. you are so amazing....

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow
i luv this
cant belive there in that posistion when jason comes that makes it real funny:):):)
cant wait till next chapter:)
Luv,Brooke Madison

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

OMG! OMG! OMG! I JUST LOVE IT AND CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I hate it when the characters get all romancy and things keep interrupting! Great chapter, but it's happened many times before in the novel. You should cut it down. I'm excited for the next chapter! I absolutely love this story.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Haha, I can't wait to find out what happens next! You are too good at these cliff hangers, and I know it makes the story all the more interesting, but it seriously erks me *tear*, because I HAVE to know what happens. Grr, haha, it's awesome, and I don't believe there were any mistakes.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That is just hilarius. lol. They are both finally somewhat on the same page and in comes Jason. I like that. Almost like an innocent person walked in on them... lol... If it had been Leylia, it would have been different. Also, you have a word "ay" somewhere in the beginning that I think is supposed to be "at." Just a little thing that bugged me lol. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Haha. I like that. I'd be uberly pissed at Jason. Oh yeah. Defintely. I love it. XD It's wonderful. I love this hahahaha. I can't stop laughing. Omg. Hahahaha. Keep up the great work. XD

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1286 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on September 6, 2011


Author

Pookie
Pookie

Middletown, NY



About
Would like to give a shout out to my good friend Brooke Madison. Love you girlll Hi! My name is Leyra. Just to keep this short, I love to write, anything and everything. I have a Book I am currently.. more..

Writing
Blood Ring Blood Ring

A Book by Pookie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Pookie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Pookie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sister?!? Sister?!?

A Chapter by Pookie