Summary

Summary

A Chapter by Pookie
"

This is the Summary for the whole thing.

"
Jazlynn grew up rich, yeah rich; rich family, rich 'friends', rich everything. At the age of Seven she ran away from home, she bumped into a mysterious man, that man became her family, her TRUE family. He loved her, even though she was Seven and him eight teen. They connected the moment they met. He's like her older brother. 

Jazlynn is a tall girl, she was always treated poorly because she was the tallest, she was taller than the boys and girls alike. No one approved of her, no one really cared for her. So when she met Jayden, that mysterious man that wonderful raining afternoon, her life changed for the better. Later on her family found her and wanted to bring her home, she refused and ran away again, and again they found her and stayed away this time. They came every now and then to shower her with money, but that never worked. Jazylnn hated having money at her disposal. She wanted to earn it the way she's suppose to.

After the years Jayden moved out of his mother's house, taking Jazlynn with him and taught her the way of illegal underground fighting. He put her through a hell of a lot to be where she is now. She loved it, he put her through difficult tasks, and she always passed them with flying colors.

But now at one of the fights she meets her idol, the man that she wanted to become. Will this lead to her being used by him, or him being used by her? Can true love really be found in the slums of Manhattan?


© 2010 Pookie


Author's Note

Pookie
Tell me what you think. I need a title for it. So any help?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like this a lot. I like Jazylnn's way of thinking, how she would like to earn money. I'm glad she's not a stuck-up snob like some rich people all (not all of them are). I have mixed feelings of Jayden, because he was good to her for a time, and then ruined it by taking her to underground fighting. However, I am interested in findout who Jazylnn's idol is! :)

~Paula

~Paula

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like this a lot. I like Jazylnn's way of thinking, how she would like to earn money. I'm glad she's not a stuck-up snob like some rich people all (not all of them are). I have mixed feelings of Jayden, because he was good to her for a time, and then ruined it by taking her to underground fighting. However, I am interested in findout who Jazylnn's idol is! :)

~Paula

~Paula

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

432 Views
1 Review
Added on September 14, 2010
Last Updated on September 14, 2010


Author

Pookie
Pookie

Middletown, NY



About
Would like to give a shout out to my good friend Brooke Madison. Love you girlll Hi! My name is Leyra. Just to keep this short, I love to write, anything and everything. I have a Book I am currently.. more..

Writing
Blood Ring Blood Ring

A Book by Pookie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Pookie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Pookie