Is she the end?

Is she the end?

A Story by Lia

Hard as it was, we simply wanted him to be happy. Happy within himself and happy with how things were going around him.

 

We never thought that he would change and actually fall for lies so obvious to those around him. The constent promise of how we'd always be first, yet in an instant it was no longr the truth, it was no longer what it had been but a lie. a lie from a man who we felt would never hurt us, never decieve us.

 

We wanted him to be happy, but why could he not see beyond what he he thought he saw?..They say love is blind for the first time in all of my life I actually understand. He's inlove...with the devil.

 

A woman whom is there for her own selfish reasons, somebody out for themselves and she managed to find the saint...the man who'd give the shirt off his back and wears his heart on his sleeve.

 

Why did he not see this? To the day, he believes her lies..How are we to protect our protector is he will not lower his blinkers? Leaving him be has caused a reaction that nobody would have ever thought would happen...she has trapped him, her claws deep and by no means will she release them.

 

Is she the end? A good man he is...but will he continue to be when a beast has infleshed herself within him?

 

Is she the end?

© 2008 Lia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You seem like the female version of a younger me. I wonder if there is someone out there reeling from the honesty you have written about? As for grammar - if someone loves your words, they can surely fix the mistakes?
Loved it. Thank you.

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is very good writing. The story is a classic, but you've brought freshness to it and made it edgy. If you intend for it to be a "story" in the strict sense, I would suggest tightening up the grammar, punctuation, etc. But it's beautiful. As was said by someone else, it is very poetic. You made us feel for the subject and you made us one of those that care about him. My hat's off to you! I look forward to reading more of your work. It is very moving and beautiful.
Lyndsay

Posted 15 Years Ago


Sounds like your writing about my life LOL
I can relate
Well penned
Ray


Posted 15 Years Ago


This is a raw and emotionally edgy piece...I commend you for being so open with your feelings. Be patient, hopefully he will come around and see things in a clearer light. I'm not sure true love is blind, but infatuation can certainly be. True love should be unconditional. You will be there for him if and when he falls.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

480 Views
4 Reviews
Added on June 14, 2008
Last Updated on June 14, 2008

Author

Lia
Lia

London, United Kingdom



About
Hey, I'm Lia. I'm a fashion designer and dancer. I love reading and thought I'd try my hand at writing. Don't expect too much from me lol I'm kinda winging it. Reviews are welcome! I look forward to r.. more..

Writing
Harris Harris

A Book by Lia


Work In Progress Work In Progress

A Book by Lia


Sami <3 Sami <3

A Poem by Lia