No mistakes

No mistakes

A Story by Academy6
"

This is only a page long. I told you may stories are short :

"
No Mistake

The gun circled around my head, twice before I looked up at my captor, with anger burning in my eyes. He smiled a dirty discusting smile before crouching down so that our eyes met.

"Do you know why I brought you here?"

I stayed silent. Not wanting to give him the satisfaction of hearing my voice crack from the cold. I felt the gun press under my chin, but I kept my blank expression.

"You ruined my life, Sam. With one, phone call,"

I turned my head away not wanting to smell the beer that danced on his tongue. I kept my face turned as I answered.

"I did nothing wrong and you know it!" I yelled. Wrong move.

He grabbed my sweat filled face and yanked it back pressing the gun against my forehead. Once again our eyes met. But I kept my face blank and continued speaking.

"You can't expect to take anything you want. I called the police because you were keeping innocent people hostage!"

He released his grip and turned around to face the cold cement wall. I tried to release myself from my bindings by tugging the ropes around my wrist viciously. Pain shot through my arms as I tried to get free. He turned around quickly and tore my mouth open, shoving the gun down my throat. Then I heard a shot. A loud bang. I thought I was dead. I waited for my quick and painful breaths to stop. But they never did.

"Are you alright Mr. Rushton?"

Silence.

"Mr. Rushton?"

"...Yes, I'm fine."

I felt someone untie me,and lift me from my chair. I almost fell to the ground from the pain and stiffness of my body, but I was lifted back to my feet by the taller police officer. My eyes wondered over to the still body of Jason, my captor as he lied there dead. As I was brought into the sun light I squinted from it's harshness. I'm free. Even with guilt trying to claim my mind. A man is dead because of me. But deep down inside I know I did good. And by calling the police that day, I did nothing wrong. I made no mistake.


© 2014 Academy6


Author's Note

Academy6
Please ignore any grammar mistakes! I wrote this when i was eleven.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on December 21, 2013
Last Updated on January 21, 2014
Tags: Kidnapping, bravery, mistakes

Author

Academy6
Academy6

CO



About
The children all over the world are crying out, and the world is darkening. It has fallen into dispair. We are those children. Hear our voices. more..

Writing
Fever Fever

A Story by Academy6


Screen Screen

A Story by Academy6