Speaking

Speaking

A Story by Academy6
"

My voice must be really annoying.

"

My voice must be annoying. Or maybe really quiet. Because sometimes when I'm speaking only I can hear. They ask "Are you talking to me?" Or "Can you repeat? I didn't hear you." But most of the time, I had their undivided attention. Maybe what I say isn't important. Maybe they don't like listening to what I have to say. Maybe people don't realize that I have interests to. I'm a human being to, you know.

I don't just sit around thinking about the next day. Or the day after. All I see is the present and the future after I die. When people actually are listening. When I don't have to worry about people not paying attention or tuning me out and not thinking what I have to say is something worth while. When I die, people will listen. They'll hear the tears I cried on that old pillow no one liked. They'll hear note I played on the beautiful piano. They'll see my face on the telivision and on movie posters and think "She was so sad! How did I not see?"

But I'll be gone and won't have to worry about it anymore. I'll be on the floor upstair with blood on my wrists and empty lifeless eyes.

It'd be so simple. Just have the knife dance over my vines and have the blood pool into hot water. Then they'll listen. Then they'd see. I'm not stupid, and I'm not challenged. I know that if I try to let you take me to fame, I won't make it in time. And at least if I go by myself I won't have to say I regretted being you friend right? Theoretically speaking, I'm your daughter. But if you don't see me as one, I'll be more than happy to revoke that privlege from you. I'll change my name and leave.

I don't need anyone! If you left, I'd probably be better off! I don't need a father, or anyone really! I'm fine by myself. I'd probably get to success faster, if I crawled.

© 2014 Academy6


Author's Note

Academy6
Enjoy, lovelys!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Babe are you expressing your heart? What happened to the person I once knew? Did she disappear? Or was I too dumb to see you hurting? You know I love you. So much. So show me that the world can't throw you away. Stand up for who you are, and show everyone the strong, confident, and proud young women I have grown to know in the past year. You have changed my personality, for the better.you made me feel more confident in myself. I hope you know that I will stand by you always. (Well, in your heart, and phone :)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
1 Review
Added on January 3, 2014
Last Updated on January 21, 2014
Tags: Quiet, ignored people, suicidal thoughts

Author

Academy6
Academy6

CO



About
The children all over the world are crying out, and the world is darkening. It has fallen into dispair. We are those children. Hear our voices. more..

Writing
Fever Fever

A Story by Academy6


Screen Screen

A Story by Academy6