Part three: Kalilee

Part three: Kalilee

A Chapter by RachelReaper
"

chapter two! :)

"

Kalilee

    "Are you really going to carry that thing around?" I asked Harler as the "enter" door opened and Rycel and Junia had sped off to... probably the make-up isle (I never wore make-up and will never understand why people do).  

   "Yes. I don't care what other people say, they're just jealous because they don't have a bunny as awesome as mine." Harler said. In her world, that was probably true.

   "Okay, fine, but we still need to pick up some necessities. Are you coming with-" I stopped when I realized Harler had already left to go to the produce section, and Cutie looked like he was going to have a miniature heart attack from all the carrots.

   "Or you could do that." I said to myself, and straightened my white blouse and khakis.

   Then I noticed two men in their twenties giving me hungry stares, but I wasn't very surprised. This happened every time I, or any of us, went out in public.  

   I can't really blame them, Junia, Rycel, Harler, and I are otherworldly attractive.

   One of the guys, with brown hair, was looking back and forth between the fiery red head in a Justin Timberlake T-shirt (Harler) and the blond in a business woman's outfit (me). After a few more seconds, I heard him tell his friend that he was going after the "Hot red head chick" and went to approach Harler. I knew I should be picking up the bottled water, but it was always so funny whenever this happened that I stayed partially hidden behind the apple and orange stand to watch. I felt so immature, but really, you'll soon understand what I'm talking about.

   Little did brown hair know, but he was about to approach an angel that was not only crazy, but also had an obsession with rabbits and Justin Timberlake. The other guy, the smart one, stayed behind to watch by the lemon bin.  

   Brown hair walked up behind Harler and cleared his throat, and Harler turned around to smile at him sweetly. Oh my, his eyes were glazed over.

   "Hi, um, my name's Jackson. Would you like to-" He started

  Harler cut him off with, "Want to pet my bunny?" For a second, Jackson's eyes flash in disbelief until he sees that Harler had pulled an actual bunny out of her purse and looks up at Jackson expectantly.

   I think by now Jackson has realized "red head" is a nut job, but he pets the bunny anyway. To appease Harler.

   "My name's Hayli." She says, using her human name. She reaches her hand out, and Jackson shakes it, with a seriously confused look on his face. With the other hand, she puts her bunny on poor Jackson's shoulder. "And this is Cutie. Isn't he cute?" She coos. Cutie licks Jackson's ear and I can't suppress a laugh when his eye twitches. I have a feeling this isn't what he had in mind when he came over there.   

   "I think I should go, my friend's waiting." Jackson points in the direction of his friend, who is in tears from laughter. He quickly scoops up Cutie and hands him back to Harler.

   Harler smiles again and her lips curl at the corners, "Okay, say "bye" Cutie." and she takes Cutie's front paw and makes him wave to Jackson, who is already fifteen paces away and won't look back.

   Harler doesn't realize one thing has gone amiss and sets Cutie down to graze in the bin of carrots.

   I suppress another laugh and have to move quickly before a store associate sees Cutie eating their produce and throws us all out of the store. Wouldn't be the first time.

 

 

 

  

    



© 2012 RachelReaper


Author's Note

RachelReaper
criticism is very welcome, needed, actually. And, brace yourselves, next one's in Harler's POV...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow Harler just seems.... I don't know what to say brilliant characterisation XD this one seems a little short and nothing in the story really moves forward or changes but it works great as comic relief. I can't wait for the next chapter please keep going. I really want to see what goes on in Harler's head.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Haha I love Harler! She is so innocent and unknowingly hilarious! I'm really enjoying this!

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

thanks for the comment. As you may have guessed, the next chapter is in Harler's point of view.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
K.G
Harler as the "enter" door I know i should be picking up drinks, but its always really funny when this happens. So i hid behind the apple and fruit stand to watch . . .or something like that. . .dont be afraid to make these chapteres long! :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


K.G

11 Years Ago

it did it again. . .-.- shouldnt it be they enter? ^. . . .and i think u understand what im going fo.. read more
RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

:) thank you so much for taking the time to read these. I am truly grateful
K.G

11 Years Ago

your wellcome ^.^ i am just returning the favor. . .plus its interesting
Haha that was so funny! Harler is like anime bubblegum. Very sweet chapter.

Posted 11 Years Ago


that is so funny she is so so so clueless hahahahaha

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
j
The Way You Characterize Each Character Is Remarkable.The Idea And Originality Of This Work Is Truly Enjoyable;Also,Personally,I Love That You're Not Afraid To Keep It "Short And Simple" And "Full" Of Humor.This Idea Of Short Comedy Segments,That You Are "Expressing" In This Writing,Really Works "Efficiently".

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

thank you!
kalilee .hhmmmm..i liked her more than rycel...that part was really very humorous(brown haired guy coming towards harler).harler is really cute.like her bunny......like a child..this chapter was very much enjoyable!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is such a joy to read very funny and very solid, great characters and great chemistry between them :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
witty...i could not find any error either...but i enjoyed this chapter...

Posted 11 Years Ago


I liked this chapter. I think it ended too abruptly but I did think it was a good addition to the story. I didnt see anything wrong with this chapter. I wish I could point something out for you. Sorry.

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

this chapter is just supposed to be kind of like a short comedy, since I write my chapters so short,.. read more
Taylor H.

11 Years Ago

Thats true.
its cool good job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

thank you for your comments

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

891 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 15, 2012
Last Updated on October 15, 2012


Author

RachelReaper
RachelReaper

About
Hey!!!!! My name is Rachel, and my unofficial last name is Reaper. I am 14 years old. Blood and kisses to all who review my work, I appreciate it so much and couldn't express to you how much it means .. more..

Writing
Runaway Runaway

A Poem by RachelReaper



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..