How to Get Peeta's Attention

How to Get Peeta's Attention

A Poem by RachelReaper
"

Peeta from hunger games? Taken care of, just follow these steps XD

"

How To Get Peeta's Attention

1. Openly defying the capitol by setting yourself on fire.

2. Dressing up in a feathered swimsuit before going over to his house.

3. Shooting arrows at his eyes before seductively saying, "Look at me now, bread boy."

4. Put your hair in a crazy number of braids. Try, like, twenty braids and then whip him with all of your braids when he walks by.

5. Consistently ignore his every single act of kindness or good will.

6. After he says something to you, say, "I just can't afford to think like that." Or, "I'm not going to do that, I'm not going to leave you." Or, "I volunteer as tribute!" even if it's out of context. After all, that's what Katniss would say.

7. Discovering you have a fear of naked people. (You'll have to read the books to get that one)

8. Hang animals that you shot from the woods around his house with a note taped to their feet that says, "From the sexy huntress, with love"

9. Change your first name to "Katpiss" and your last name to "Evergreen".

 

By following these nine steps, I can guarantee you that you will at least get Peeta's attention.

*warning* If you value your life, limbs, dignity, sanity, or all of the above, it is highly advised you do not do any of those steps.

© 2012 RachelReaper


Author's Note

RachelReaper
I got bored, I did this because my "Why I Was Expelled From Hogwarts" went over so well, i did a hunger games thing. Hope you liked it, tell me what you thought of it in the comments please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness this is HYSTERICAL!!!! LOL fantastic job!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Posted 9 Years Ago


this is funny! i love it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

thank you :)
the crying cup

11 Years Ago

your welcome.
once again you have me laughing wish I would of read the books now*)
well this is a creative ,interesting, witty ,piece of writing!
like the title much
thank you for sharing

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

thanks Holly!
Awww, but I wanted to try some of those. XD Hilarious! I loved it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I think you should use 4 first, and then 6. If those two don't work, check to see if perhaps he's drooling or just asleep on his feet. If he is doing either I think I would advice you give up on him and try and find some other guy. By tha by I didn't read tha book, so what do I know anyway........great read

Posted 11 Years Ago


LMFAO. Yes. I'm gong to go read your Hogwarts one now :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

heheh, hope you like :)
Lina Grey

11 Years Ago

'like' is an understatement darling :)
RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

:D
This is fantastic! I think this was really funny! You made my day!

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

LOL
Hehe This made my day! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


I love the Hunger Games, though I haven't read any of the book series! I like the movie more than anything. It's in my favorite movies list--maybe at number four. I personally think Josh Hutcherson, also known as Peeta, is one good-looking guy. Yeah he's cute and everything but nine extreme steps are a little too much for me to accomplish for him. Haha, now if it was for Channing Tatum that's a whole another story. Id do anything for that guy! He's the sexiest man alive. Number 4 is hilarious and "Whip Your Hair" by: Willow Smith was on my mind while reading that step. Great job on such a hilarious but yet entertaining piece! :)

Ashley Rivers--Dream BIG and you'll win BIG ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

thank you so much for reviewing this, it meant a lot :)
Call_Me_Miss_Imperfect

11 Years Ago

You're very welcome. :)
Hysterical. I must read the one on Hogwarts next.

Posted 11 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

787 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on December 2, 2012
Last Updated on December 16, 2012

Author

RachelReaper
RachelReaper

About
Hey!!!!! My name is Rachel, and my unofficial last name is Reaper. I am 14 years old. Blood and kisses to all who review my work, I appreciate it so much and couldn't express to you how much it means .. more..

Writing
Runaway Runaway

A Poem by RachelReaper



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..