Writing Prompts to Clear Writer's Block #2

Writing Prompts to Clear Writer's Block #2

A Story by RachelReaper
"

More prompts to clear writer's block.

"

Writing Prompts to Clear Writer's Block #2

1. Think of your favorite product you use, it can be anything. Work on your persuasive writing techniques by writing a commercial for that product, or coming up with things to write about it that would make another person want to buy it.

2. Conjure in your head the most beautiful place you've ever been to, think of what it felt like to be there, who you were with, how it looked, and what you were thinking of while you were there. Write a short story about it, mainly using description and balancing it between what you felt internally and sensory details.

3. Imagine you lived in a world where every wish you made out loud came true. What are the troubles of that world? Does that world have wishing laws? How does that affect your everyday life? Write a short novel on it (like, you know, a novella).

4. Write a poem or short story in the point of view of your favorite video game character, and write a scene from his/her most intense battle.

5. Go to Google Images and type in words like "Coral Reef", "Fantasy Landscape", or "Outer Space". Use one of the images from the search as a picture prompt and draw your inspiration to write from that.

6. If you just won the mega million, how would you spend/donate/blow it all and why? Write about it.

7. If they made "The Hangover Part Four" (God help us), write a scene you think should be in that movie using the formal movie script format, as if you are the actual "Hangover" screen writer.

8. You can transform into any animal/sea creature/ insect/ mythical creature you want. Write a poem about your transformation into that creature; be as creative as you can.  

© 2013 RachelReaper


Author's Note

RachelReaper
More prompts I wrote as a follow-up to my last writer's block prompts after people in the reviews asked for another one. Were these helpful? Tell me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks for sharing this with me.^-^

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very interesting. Thanks for sharing

Posted 10 Years Ago


I love these!! What fun ideas :D
I just finally finished Twilight Princess, and i would love to try the video game one as Link :)
Thanks for posting!

Posted 10 Years Ago


RachelReaper

10 Years Ago

Good ideas! I wish you the best of luck!
Cool! These are helpful... I'll be sure to try a few. ;)

Posted 10 Years Ago


RachelReaper

10 Years Ago

thanks for reading :D
i'm defiantly going to use these ideas next time i plan to write something and i can't!! thanks for the help

Posted 10 Years Ago


RachelReaper

10 Years Ago

thanks Ari!
I can never get enough of these Reaper. These like the ones in the first one are really good and interesting. I tried out the ones in the first ones and they helped a lot. Thanks a lot for sharing this. Great job Reaper:-):-):-D:-D.

Posted 10 Years Ago


RachelReaper

10 Years Ago

aw, thank you so much :D
Some good tips here !

Posted 10 Years Ago


RachelReaper

10 Years Ago

thank you Philibert
I will have to try some of these as well. Excellent job, and thanks for the tips.

Posted 10 Years Ago


RachelReaper

10 Years Ago

thank you for reading, Ethale
Ethale Captor

10 Years Ago

No, thank you for uploading it, the more of these I read and the more I use, the easier it is for me.. read more
I'll try some of these too, great job~!

Posted 10 Years Ago


RachelReaper

10 Years Ago

:)
Rhianne Ney

10 Years Ago

(:
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
1. OH, I haven’t tried that ~
2. I have done it in one of my chapters…
3. tried it, but didn’t finish
4. never done a fan-fiction ~ but I did try to write the action scene that happened in my dream, sadly I didn’t finish it again maybe because the dream ended abruptly…
5. oh, I have done that ~ but only in deviant art…. I usually do picture prompt…
6. an essay…done that in a journal type…
7. oh that’s interesting…. I like doing a script type format… done that in one of my book
8. wonderful, I like the idea~

All in all my friend, I like the suggestions here ~ its helpful… gonna save this!
Thanks for sharing your insights!


Posted 10 Years Ago


RachelReaper

10 Years Ago

thank you for looking, Pax
Pax

10 Years Ago

your always welcome my friend...

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

906 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on April 29, 2013
Last Updated on April 29, 2013

Author

RachelReaper
RachelReaper

About
Hey!!!!! My name is Rachel, and my unofficial last name is Reaper. I am 14 years old. Blood and kisses to all who review my work, I appreciate it so much and couldn't express to you how much it means .. more..

Writing
Runaway Runaway

A Poem by RachelReaper



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..