Catch the Day!

Catch the Day!

A Poem by Lightfalls
"

Happy New Year!! Apologies for this. I never do acrostics...but I was having some random fun and wrote this one out almost accidently.

"
Wishing you time, hope, and a future of life!
May you have time to….
Comfort others in their mistakes, but laugh at your own
Always enjoy the happiness of others, knowing that through this yours will come to you.
To make someone else’s life brighter, making your own world light too.
Capture the subtle opportunities we often fail to see.
Have lasting happiness, knowing that it comes not from yourself -but from something far greater. 

May you have hope….
To focus what really matters, and forget about yourself.
Hope in God, the one who gives everything beautiful.
Exist for what is important, and die to your own fears.
May you have a future and….
Discover that life is more then you can know, and realize that this proves what a gift yours is.
All of the things that matter, are disguised as simple every day moments.
Yesterday is gone, today will be too, remember that tomorrow is all we have left!
May you never live without life!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

© 2010 Lightfalls


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

How happy and wonderful :D The Acrostic style was fantastic! The pictures are BEAUTIFUL too :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
A
Love this! I love how you spelled out Catch The Day in your writing. Very creative! I love, love, love the ending line.
"May you never live without life!!!!" You said that perfectly. This poem was very inspiring and written very well. I love the creativeness of it as well! :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

409 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 12, 2010
Last Updated on January 12, 2010

Author

Lightfalls
Lightfalls

Edge of the World, AK



About
I'm not about being tied down and limited with words. Words are just a shadow of life anyways, and only used because they simplify things. Sometimes there are things far, far beyond words, that you .. more..

Writing
Writing Writing

A Poem by Lightfalls



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Blind Blind

A Chapter by Luna


Abortion Abortion

A Chapter by Luna