A Dream

A Dream

A Story by Heather Hunziker
"

I had a dream about this guy... i only remember bits and pieces of the dialog so if it doesn't match up i'm sorry. But when i woke up I felt so in love with this man from my dreams. I couldn't see his face but I felt like when i woke up i would roll over

"

"It's you..." she was barely able to speak those words. their eyes never left each others and all he did was nod. There was a long silence between them and yet so many words were being exchanged in their eyes. She smiled and tears formed in the corners of her eyes.

"I've waited for so long for this moment. Many years I..."

"I know. Me too."

He caressed her cheek and let his hand linger there. She closed her eyes and let her self drown in the sensation of his touch. Removing his hand he sighed. "I fear these coming months."

She opened her eyes quickly "Why?" her voice filled with worry. Fear gripped her as she watched his face become very serious.

"I don't feel I can wait for you. I've waited so long for you, just knowing your here and your the one makes my heart ache for you like never before. My love," he took her hand in his and kissed it softly, "I love you. We've just met and I love you. is that crazy?"

"No becuase I feel the same. Unless, of course, we are both crazy. But I love you too."

"I guess waiting won't be so bad, I've waited this long."

"But now we can wait together. Except this time were waiting not for each other but to become one, Beloved."

She placed her hand on his cheek.

"I can't believe this."

"What?"

"I can't believe you're here now. Speaking to me, touching me, loving me..."

"Me either..."

They kissed.

 

© 2009 Heather Hunziker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

what can I say? lol.... i crave this stuff lol

Posted 15 Years Ago


true romantic at heart bleeding out on paper here *sigh*

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 9, 2009

Author

Heather Hunziker
Heather Hunziker

Fraggle Rock



About
I'm eccentric.....rawr ...and I have a zombie plan. more..

Writing