Mystery Stranger

Mystery Stranger

A Story by Lilly Fall
"

A mind buzz short story.

"

Sarah McClaine got home from work late, about 9 pm. She was usually home around 7-ish. After getting undressed, unpinning her overly tight bun and letting her long red hair loose, and getting all of the old cruddy make-up from this morning off her pale skin and green eyes, she walked into her bedroom. She got changed quickly into pajamas, and walked to her old friend: the bed.

 

         

As she laid her head against the pillow, that familiar fog took her over. That fog made everything better. It made her relax, made her mind go blank, and made her muscles forget what it felt like to be stiff all of the time. Sarah went into a world where work didn't exist, and where she was not just some average single middle-aged woman. Here, she was tall and magnificent. Nothing could do her harm.

 

 

This dream wasn't like the usual ones. Sarah, never before in her life, had ever had a dream with a guy in it. It was always just Sarah, saving the day, and being the hero. Tonight's dream, was a new stepping stone.

 

 

He was dark at first, like a shadow in the dead of night, when there is no moon to light anything up. As he stepped out of the shadows of her mind, she saw him more clearly. He was quite defined, muscle tone was incredible. He had dark, hard grey eyes that looked like a storm brewing over a dark sea. His hair was brown and messy, but dignified, as if he bothered to brush it out when he woke up out of bed. In her world, he was shirtless, which showed his toned body much better. Six-pack, pectorals, and strong arms. Sarah blinked a few times, and even in her dream she could feel her legs go light as the clouds.

 

 

The scenery changed from darkness to show them in a dimly lit home. He was standing in front of her, and she found that she was now sitting in what looked like a comfortable chair. He was right in front of her. She could smell him, and he smelled of freshly cut grass, her absolute favorite. She stood up, and realised that the top of her head only came up to his nose. She herself was a height that most wouldn't laugh at, being a healthy 6'0". She wasn't fat, but she wasn't your average day toothpick either. Her curves were just that: curvy. She felt her face flush. "Who are y-"

 

 

She was cut off when he leaned down and like lightning, grabbed her face in huge hands and kissed her. His lips were rough, just like his hands. Though his hands were rough from work, his lips were rough from something completely different. Behind the roughness, the pure need, there was something soft and loving. Something Sarah had never felt before. She had gasped when he kissed her like this, and she could feel the smirk that played his lips when they pulled apart. Sarah was breathing heavily, flustered and confused. He was about to speak, and did get to start. "My name is-"

 

 

She woke up from the sudden sound of her alarm clock and gasped, sitting up quickly. No! She never got his name! A passionette kiss, a playful smirk, then a "My name is...", then boom! Reality. She felt as though she wanted to cry, but she couldn't. She grabbed the clock and threw it against the wall in frustration not only because of the dream, but because of the obnoxiousness of the damn ringing. Sarah groaned and forced herself up for another day. Another day of running around the office, and of three cups of over caffinated coffee. Today was different... He was on her mind. One thing was for sure... Sarah McClaine couldn't wait to go home tonight, and to see her mystery stranger again.

© 2010 Lilly Fall


Author's Note

Lilly Fall
Just something short, basically pulled out of my ass haha. Enjoy something to show how my writing works <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its very detailed and i like it! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Kit Kat- why thank you :)

RhymeswithOrange- thanks :D lol

eccath- I can't help it, it's just a part of my vocab *shrugs* and thank you :) I try to write poems, but I find they either turn out crappy or just don't sound right.

elizabethmarie- why thank you :D I worked hard on that part.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Love this! I think the description of the boy is very well detailed.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Um, don't cuss. And I think you would be a good poetry writer. I love poetry! You are a descriptive and poetic writer.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Again, I looove it :) I really liked at the beginning "where she was not just some average single middle-aged woman. Here, she was tall and magnificent." because that first part gives more depth to her real life (and what she possibly thinks of herself???) Good job :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


this is quite the emotional story you have here. I like it alot. This is very well written. Made an enjoyable read.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

465 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 6, 2010
Last Updated on January 6, 2010

Author

Lilly Fall
Lilly Fall

From within the pond., MA



About
Two other accounts, that are unfortunate enough to have died due to not being able to get the passwords. The fresh start, like lillies blooming in the spring on a pond. My real name is enclosed to mys.. more..

Writing
My Mask. My Mask.

A Poem by Lilly Fall


The Dream The Dream

A Poem by Lilly Fall



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Beginnings Beginnings

A Chapter by Miss Coral


I Wait I Wait

A Poem by Annie29