The Game

The Game

A Story by Lilly Fall
"

#4 :) Haha

"

Such adreneline!! It's only on the court can I feel so free and light. I hear my school, my cheerleaders, everyone chanting my name. I feel like nothing can stop me. This game has been epic, and very close. The ball has gone back and forth so many times, and it's now all tied up. The coach calls time, and the cheerleaders do their thing. Only 20 seconds left in the fourth and final quarter... God this is nerve racking! The ball gets passed to me, and I dribble it as if my life depended on it, as if someone had me sniped out, waiting to shoot if I messed up. I hear my name being chanted. The Frodo looking guy on the other team is trying to get to me, but luckily my teammates are holding him off. Damn that little Frodo b*****d, he had caused us so much turmoil during this whole game. I see the opening I was waiting for, and dive in, only five more seconds!! I throw the ball with all my might and whoosh!! All I hear is the deafening screams of all of the fans. We did it! It got in! Damn am I lucky. 61 to 59... if I hadn't have made it in, we would've probably gone into overtime... but now it is over...

 

At least until next Friday's basketball game... but I'll be ready.

© 2010 Lilly Fall


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha I love it :)

I'm still amazed at the diversity of your writing because maybe two minutes ago, I read your 5th short story, which was so dark and sad. And now I"m reading this one and it's hilarious! The Frodo guy made me laugh, too.



Posted 14 Years Ago


It is short, but that's okay :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 9, 2010
Last Updated on January 9, 2010

Author

Lilly Fall
Lilly Fall

From within the pond., MA



About
Two other accounts, that are unfortunate enough to have died due to not being able to get the passwords. The fresh start, like lillies blooming in the spring on a pond. My real name is enclosed to mys.. more..

Writing
My Mask. My Mask.

A Poem by Lilly Fall


The Dream The Dream

A Poem by Lilly Fall