The Stupid Story

The Stupid Story

A Story by Lime-Eater
"

lol it's VERY stupid! :) And Alexus is my BEST FRIEND EVER! And I'm Emily by the way!

"

 There once was a person. That person was an awsome and crazy brunette. That person's name was Alexus. One day Alexus realised that she had NO friends. So, she set out to go find one.... Wich was VERY hard.

  The first person she found was WAY to boring. They NEVER said a word! They just sat there and read. So, she went to find another friend. When she found one, She found out that, this person was WAY to, well lets say stupid. They just kept hitting their head into the wall. While saying, "Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!"

  FINALLY she found the perfect friend! She was a funny, wierd, and CRAZY blond named Emily! And, as soon as they started hanging out, THE WORLD WAS ATTACKED BY FRENCH ALIENS!!!!!!!!

 

 So, they flew off to go save the world! When they got to the spaceship, Alexus and Emily went in and asked the aliens why they were destroying Earth. The aliens then replied, "BECAUSE, WE WANT SOME APPLE JUICE!" Emily and Alexus then knew what to do...

 

 SLURRRP! Alexus, Emily, and the two french aliens were sitting around a table slurping down some apple juice. When they were finished the aliens stole all the apple juice in the world and left. Emily the dropped to her knees and shouted, "NOOOOOO! NOT THE APPLE JUUUUUUUUUICEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Alexus then picked her up, slapped her in the face, and said, " They can make more apple juice STUPID! They only took the juice not the apples!" Emily then dropped to her knees and yelled, " YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

 

          THE END

© 2011 Lime-Eater


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I would've thought you were the one banging your head against the wall, Em.

Posted 12 Years Ago


ROTFL!!! I enjoyed this so much. it's random but it's still humorous :]

Posted 12 Years Ago


French aliens? Apple juice? Crazy Emily? Sounds about right.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Lol I wrote this because I was bored! Hope you like it! :)

I know Alexus will! (Alexus is Lemon-Eater)

Posted 12 Years Ago


OMG YOUR SO DUMB!! EMILY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! I COUDLDNT STOP LAUGHIN!

LOL IM ALEXUS BY THE WAY PEOPLES!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

345 Views
5 Reviews
Added on May 27, 2011
Last Updated on June 13, 2011

Author

Lime-Eater
Lime-Eater

Unicorn City, AR



About
Emily Rae Ermert I am AWSOME, AMAZING, FUNNY, WIERD, RANDOM, and PERFECT IN MY OWN WAYS!!!!!!! :) I am 12, and yes I am young,but if you call me young then... I WILL KILL YOU!!! Plain and sim.. more..

Writing