The Stupid Story 2

The Stupid Story 2

A Story by Lime-Eater
"

READ "The Stupid Story" BEFORE THIS ONE!!!!!! lol i was bored... Again I'm Emily and Alexus is Lemon-Eater!

"

   Do you remember the two people? The two awsome and best friend girls named Alexus and Emily? Well, you better... BECAUSE THEY ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

    After the french aliens stole all the apple juice in the world, Emily and Alexus were bored. So, Emily had a sulution! "We will call the aliens and tell them to come and attack the world again! That way we'll have something to do!"Emily suggested. "Ok!" Alexus said. So, Emily pulled out her cell phone and called the aliens and told them what to do........

 

     Twenty minutes later, the two french aliens came and attacked the world! AGAIN!  This time, Emily and Alexus flew up to the spaceship and asked why the aliens were trying to destroy us.(because they TOTALLY forgot what they told them to say) And, then the aliens replied, "BECAUSE WE WANT A KITTY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Alexus knew what to do....

 

      With her SUPER SPEED, Alexus ran to her house and grabbed her pet kitty cat named Jasmine (aka. Jazz) and showed her to the aliens. "This kind of kitty cat?" She asked. "YES!!!!!!!" they shouted back. "Ok!!!!!!!" Alexus and Emily said at the same time........

     So, they went and cloned Jasmine (aka. Jazz) And, gave the clone named Enimsaj (aka. Zzaj) to the aliens! The aliens then took of with their new SPACE KITTY CAT!!!!!  AND THE WORLD WAS SAVED AGAIN BY ALEXUS AND EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

© 2011 Lime-Eater


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

lol I enjoyed this one too =]

Posted 12 Years Ago


lol i no what u can write the third on about a SPACE UNICORN! lol

~lemon-eater~ (aka alexus)

oh and jazz is mad at u for not saying anything about her babys

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 29, 2011
Last Updated on June 13, 2011

Author

Lime-Eater
Lime-Eater

Unicorn City, AR



About
Emily Rae Ermert I am AWSOME, AMAZING, FUNNY, WIERD, RANDOM, and PERFECT IN MY OWN WAYS!!!!!!! :) I am 12, and yes I am young,but if you call me young then... I WILL KILL YOU!!! Plain and sim.. more..

Writing