The Stupid Story 3

The Stupid Story 3

A Story by Lime-Eater
"

Lol

"

   After the aliens went on their way, Alexus and Emily were once again, BORED! So, they layed there in Emily's room on her floor, and tried to think of wat to do...

 

   They thought of everything but they didn't feel like doing anything because it wasn't very exciting. They thought of going swimming, but it was too wet. They thought of going to the park, but that was too dangerous(Emily doesn't have that good of balance skills, or any skills) Then, Alexus had the perfect idea!!!!!

 

  Emily has always wanted a pet... So, THEY COULD GO TO THE PET SHOP!!!!!!!!!!

 

   So, they did. When they got there, it took them FOREVER to find the right pet for Emily. They tried cats. But, they were too fury. They tried dogs. But, they were too smelly. They tried hampsters. But, they were too, small...... THEN THEY FOUND THE PERFECT PET!!!!!!!!!!!

 

   It was a one of a kind animal. It was the only one in the world... It was the SPACE UNICORN!!! It had pure white hair and a purple main and tail. It was perfect. So, they took it home, of course after paying 50c for it.

 

   On their way home, Alexus said, "I'm tired! Emily will you carry me?"  "No!" Emily yelled, "Ride on Space Unicorn! He can fly!"  "OK COME ON!" she shouted. So, they got on Space Unicorn and flew off! When they got home, Alexus went in and got her and Emily an ice cream cone each. Well that made Space Unicorn mad!

 

   In a voice that sounded alot like Darth Vader he shouted, "And where is my ice cream cone, ALEXUS!?!?"  "I didn't get you one, I'm sorry!" She said. "You meanie!" He shouted! Then, he did the COOLEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

 

   He shot her with his...... MARSHMALLOW LAZER!!!!!!  Alexus was COVERED in melted marshmallow! "AWSOME!" Alexus and Emily shouted at the exact same time! "I know" Space Unicorn boasted! Then he shot Emily! "I LOVE YOU SPACE UNICORN! YOU ARE SOOOOO COOLIO!!!!!!!!!" Emily shouted!

 

   Then Emily and Alexus hopped onto Space Unicorn's back and the three of them rode off into the sunset... Only to return because Emily had to pee.

 

 

 

                         

© 2011 Lime-Eater


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I laughed throughout the whole thing:

1) the dogs were too smelly
2) the space unicorn flew them home from the pet shop
3) then he shot Alexus with a marshmellow laser

these stories are hilarious, you should write more =]


Posted 12 Years Ago


LOL U R SO RETARDED

Posted 12 Years Ago


Lol! Hope u like it!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

708 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 7, 2011
Last Updated on June 13, 2011

Author

Lime-Eater
Lime-Eater

Unicorn City, AR



About
Emily Rae Ermert I am AWSOME, AMAZING, FUNNY, WIERD, RANDOM, and PERFECT IN MY OWN WAYS!!!!!!! :) I am 12, and yes I am young,but if you call me young then... I WILL KILL YOU!!! Plain and sim.. more..

Writing