No Name

No Name

A Poem by Wild Willow Blue
"

Two wrongs do not make a right..

"

A lovely little wish 

of creative sort

 

Didn’t we mean it?

 

For the sake of

togetherness

break my heart

and let me break yours

 

Advise me of my fault

feed me hot air

I’m only some baby

to drink of your hand

 

Call me your fool

say never-ending

 

The evilness you’ll bleed is the dawn of me

 

Dream us glorious

our portrayal a lie

 

You’ll think of me someday

in the back of your mind

 

Oh, my defeater

say everlasting

© 2012 Wild Willow Blue


Author's Note

Wild Willow Blue
All of my poetry comes from the heart.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This poem has a great sense of "yeah, I've been through that, so I won't go through it again" sort of feel to it. The words are so obvious and understanding yet with the combination lf which they're in, it becomes a work of art that makes people think.
The firs few lines pretty much outline what's about to be talked about and brought to life durin the rest of the poem. A simple heartbreak, well, maybe not so simple, but either way, a heartbreak.
The second stanza caught my attention every time I read it. The first two line are so emotionally tearing and i liked it! The second two lines are just really great literary devices as you bring yourself down to the level of a baby and the ac of just drinking straight from their hand. Drinking poison? Unintentionally? Or just drinking the incredible air filled words they keep stuffing through your ears and forcing you to swallow them down your throat so they can simmer and digest your mind through ways of the stomach?
The next stanza had really nice emphasis as you underlined the words that seem to be embedded into your mind. Always there forever.
"the evilness you'll bleed is the dawn of me" this reminds me of a phoenix as you are born from the ashes, only this time there's no ashes. Instead, there's only the peanut lies dripping from a mouth as you heartily listen.
The next stanza is a goosebumps giver as the words are so uncommonly powerful when put in that sense.
The rest of the poem is a future reference as early state how this won't be the end. You know that you've been defeated, but you're not afraid to admit it! You know that your last emphasis will also be the end of your enemy as they bask in the pool of revenge that you poured.
All in all I really like the poem and think it's great that you're back on the site and are happy to be back! You have really great meaning and wordplay in your poems so keep up the good work!:)


Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Added on May 30, 2012
Last Updated on May 30, 2012
Tags: Fault, Wrong, Wish, Broken

Author

Wild Willow Blue
Wild Willow Blue

OH



About
I am 33. I am gay/non-binary. I started writing in 8th grade. The person whom I started writing because of, I never got a chance to thank. We were never good friends, but we knew each other. I owe her.. more..

Writing