Me

Me

A Poem by Paege

I am the sweet smell of clover during a fresh summer day.

 

 The crisp cackle of fire in a ring of truth. I am the sprite in the breeze, sending chills down your back.

 

The one button that was found but never lost. The simple breath of life, sparkling in the freezing winter air.

 

I am the porciline doll, delicate and fine, a perfect little smile remains on my face. I am the crack at the bottom, leaking everything out.

 

The bittersweet victory, the beat of wings, and the beuty within. I am the warm blanket, safe and secure.

 

The lips that were sealed, the key thrown away.

 

I am the letter of the alphabet, never invented. The purr of a cat, faint whiskers that tickle.

 

I am the puzzle peice in your head, stretching the moments.

 

The sleepy smile, the mourning dove, the midnight dance, the decidant truffle, the sip of champagne.

 

I am the first tear, the second laugh, and the kiss that lasted forever.

 

I am now, and forever will be, me.

© 2010 Paege


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Su
Nice job Paege your poems are always awesome!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
1 Review
Added on September 24, 2010
Last Updated on September 24, 2010

Author

Paege
Paege

Small Town, CA



About
You know my writings, you know me. You meet me at the beach, you know the REAL me. You meet my family, you find the roots of my insanity. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Poem by Paege


Better Better

A Poem by Paege