Prologue to The begging of the End

Prologue to The begging of the End

A Chapter by Cherie Paregrine Isis
"

the prologue

"

Prologue:

She must have been dreaming,everything was moving too fast.She pounded her feet on the hard cold ground,the rocks were not the only thing cutting her up.The fast moving wind smashed her face messing up her hair as she pushed harder,all she knew that was happening was the creation that killed her mom was after her too and she needed to stay alive for that reason,so her mom would have kin to warn people of the horrors that they thought were only night-mares the would go away in-to the light when you woke up,the night-mares that were sugar coated,the night-mares that now chased her. She knew that if she did not in fact die to day the night mare knew were she lived.
Why did she care have to read the diary?That was the whole reason she was in this mess. ''You can't out run me Riefa,i want you and that's enough to slow you down!''Said a voice that had haunted her dreams,and she was going to see the face that belonged to this horas deep voice of death.Thinking quick she ducked and turned around stoping dead in her tracks she was going to show this night-mare she will wake up and it will all be gone. ''I'm not afraid of you!''Riefa yelled in-to the darkness,waiting for the monster that will follow.''Not so fast you're just like you're mum!Well I'll show you how to hide'' Silence creep-ed in Riefa felt her knees shake. ''Why are you scared?Riefa''Breathed the hot deep breath in her ear,and every thing went blank.
Riefa woke up in a dark room.


© 2009 Cherie Paregrine Isis


Author's Note

Cherie Paregrine Isis
A little scene to keep you all waiting.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on December 23, 2009
Last Updated on December 26, 2009


Author

Cherie Paregrine Isis
Cherie Paregrine Isis

The red mounitens of , AZ



About
# Right now, you say your mood is: * Ecstatic * Thoughtful * Content * Optimistic * Laid back * Conflicted *stares at you*,Hello Human i don't know (unless i do know y.. more..

Writing