An Aesthetic Eye

An Aesthetic Eye

A Poem by Lizzy Brookes
"

A perspective on life.

"

I am no one special, I am not really that different to the average person. I have similar aspirations to others and I don't look any different. 

However Ive walked this earth, and blended in everywhere I go and from this I have learnt what it is to have an aesthetic eye. 

I don't think there are many people in this world that see a living person as a piece of art. But I do. 

You can sit back and watch all the mundane people walk past and see right through them and then you can see those delicate people who you know are so spectacular that they will not have an impact on the whole world,  but will gloriously succeed in being extraordinarily special to someone. 

That is more than enough to live by. To be so highly regarded in someone else's life, to know that your knowledge will be powerful and your kindness will weaken them.

You don't need to change the world, just give someone the creativity to play with their emotions and see the beauty all around. 

To listen to beautiful music, and travel the world. 

This is what I want everyone to experience.

© 2014 Lizzy Brookes


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Author's Note

Lizzy Brookes
I have always loved writing, and done it only for me, but now I want to see what people think, if its something that I should continue with outside of just for myself, any editing tips?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is truly what everyone has to aim in its life. Just perfect.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
1 Review
Added on March 4, 2014
Last Updated on March 4, 2014
Tags: aspirations, earth, aesthetic, art, knowledge, power, kind, world, creativity, beauty, emotions, music, travel, experience

Author

Lizzy Brookes
Lizzy Brookes

Brisbane, Australia, Australia



About
I am a uni student in australia, changed degrees so many times and still trying to find out who I am and what I want to be in this life. more..

Writing