Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Cy!
"

someone new...

"

It wasn’t going to be the best school year.  Adrian knew that. But it would be the last fortunately.


Breathing a sigh out of his nose, Adrian looked around the Art classroom.  He liked the smell of paper, pencils, and paint in the air. Looking at his phone, he saw the time. It was almost time for the bell to ring…


Two girls walk into the room, just as the bell rang. One of them with dark brown hair and a cheerful atmosphere around them. The other with light brown, wavy hair. An opposite appearance  of her friend. Seeming to be not cheerful, but rather deep in thought, and daydreaming.


The girl was so spaced out, she didn’t seem to notice she sat right across from him at the table he was sitting at. Her friend sat next to her. The teacher sitting at the desk eyed the two girls.


“Please come a little earlier than the bell ladies.”


The cheerful girl smiled. “Of course Mr.Cole, sorry.”


Looking only at the sketchbook in front of her, the other girl just tapped her pencil against the table.


Mr. Cole started on with the introductions to the class. Adrian was hoping they would get into expressive art; his kind of thing.


While the teacher was getting into different artists they would be considering for the year, Adrian noticed the girl in front of him was sketching something. Curious to see how good she was, he leaned a little closer.


She wasn’t drawing… she was writing.



Cassandra Key…


It had a nice ring to it. But, the way she was writing her name was in a fancy cursive even he didn’t know how to do. And she did it all with this pen, naturally letting the ink flow onto the paper, not hesitating as if she done it a thousand times before.


Seeming to notice him watching, Cassandra looked up and caught his eye. He looked away embarrassed he been caught watching her in amazement.


“...So for this first project,” Mr.Cole continued. “One of you will draw the person in front of you posing in one of these forms on the board.”



© 2017 Cy!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good, I felt the first chapter was more solid but this still flows well with the back and forth focus.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Cy!

6 Years Ago

Thank you for your review, I will try to edit soon. I have been slacking a bit. But I put a little m.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 30, 2017
Last Updated on June 1, 2017
Tags: romance, chicken, stuff, imagination, writing, stories


Author

Cy!
Cy!

Albany, NY



About
hi i like reading, writing, video games, drawing holy crap i made this account a long time ago about time i change my bio? I have decided to move my writing to different website, but i also reme.. more..

Writing
Figuring it out Figuring it out

A Story by Cy!


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Cy!


Him and Her Him and Her

A Book by Cy!