Figuring it out

Figuring it out

A Story by Cy!
"

Something so enjoy it...

"
His hands work diligently, steadily, at work. Quinn watched as Mr.Winston worked fast. Winston's shaggy hair fell into his eyes. He didn't seem bothered by it for he kept at work with his hands. tools that he was using clinked together and on the table as he set them down. 
Quinn admired him. She always came into his office to seem his diligently at work with something. She wanted to draw him, she thought. Mostly his hands though. The way the veins on his hands seemed to bulge out like a cage with a lion trying to burst open.
Winston winced. Immediately Quinn went up to him worried. "Are you alright, sir?"
He simply grunted and shooed her away with his other hand and went back to work. Quinn chuckled and sat back down. Winston was a stubborn old man. She could nothing about it when he set his mind on something. 
Winston took one last look at his work, looking for flaws. When he was satisfied he set it down so that it faced Quinn. Looking at the clay model of the eye. He was quite the ophthalmologist. He had every imperfection and detail of the patients eye right.
He pointed under the eye. "You see there, that was the problem. When he goes into surgery this afternoon tell his nurse that they need to treat that vein its inflamed." 
"Very well, sir." Quinn said. "Should I bring this to the surgeons to look at?"
"No need. You have some fine talent Quinn, why don't you fire this and paint it for me?" He hands her the model.
Taking it Quinn was honored. "T-thank you sir."
"Be careful with the colors," Winston says going back to his papers. "It's very difficult to get it exact so it might take some figuring out."

© 2017 Cy!


Author's Note

Cy!
Comments much appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on August 30, 2017
Last Updated on August 30, 2017

Author

Cy!
Cy!

Albany, NY



About
hi i like reading, writing, video games, drawing holy crap i made this account a long time ago about time i change my bio? I have decided to move my writing to different website, but i also reme.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Cy!


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Cy!


Him and Her Him and Her

A Book by Cy!