High School of a NORMAL Teen

High School of a NORMAL Teen

A Chapter by Delona
"

Take a ride Lizzy through her days of high school and life, it just might be worth it.

"
I would love to consider myself to be normal but with the way things are right now, many people beg to differ about that.

"Lizzy, its time for you're first day of school! Give me you're plans for the day!" My 35 year old brother's voice boomed from the kitchen while I admired myself in the mirror. I have to admit, I look really hot and many people in our family think that I shouldn't be the way I am but grow up and become a model.

I had on a pair of washed skinny jeans with a lime green cropped shirt and black stiletto heels on, my long curly blonde hair was in a ponytail so I grabbed my flat backpack and ran down the stairs, stopping at the bottom. Standing up straight I looked ahead just as my older brother made his way in front of me. When I was the age of 5, he was 23, our parents had abandoned me in this very house we still live in; my highly decorated brother left the military and came home to finish raising me, I always felt responsible for taking him away from the one thing that made him happy: protecting his country.

"What is you're mission today?" My brother, Jason, spoke in a clear yet deep voice that many of the women around town loved. 

"I will go to school, learn something in my classes, pay attention to my surroundings, speak my mind, don't hit first, if I get invited to a party I can go as long as I know the mistakes I could make, when I get home I will practice my MMA with you," I spoke firmly as I looked ahead and not into his light green eyes that we had both inherited from our mother.

"Good, on you're way solider!" He ordered and I gave him a quick hug before jogging out the house and making my way to the motorcycle he had given to me last year for my birthday.


© 2013 Delona


Author's Note

Delona
Hi:) This is the first chapter:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Definitely normal :)

Your writing is easy to read and the imagery was just right and didn't smother me. Only, the first sentence would sound alot better if you removed "about that" after "beg to differ." And there was also that thing with the "you're" which would imply "you are." The right word would be "your."

Other than that I found this to actually be quite enjoyable. I would be interested in reading more. Good job so far! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Delona

11 Years Ago

Thank you:)



Reviews

you are a natural writer...keep the good work going :-)


Posted 11 Years Ago


Delona

11 Years Ago

Thank you:)
Definitely normal :)

Your writing is easy to read and the imagery was just right and didn't smother me. Only, the first sentence would sound alot better if you removed "about that" after "beg to differ." And there was also that thing with the "you're" which would imply "you are." The right word would be "your."

Other than that I found this to actually be quite enjoyable. I would be interested in reading more. Good job so far! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Delona

11 Years Ago

Thank you:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 22, 2013
Last Updated on April 22, 2013


Author

Delona
Delona

Los Angeles, CA



About
I LOVE to write stories about fantasy, romance, action, adventure and supernatural! I listen to a lot of music, I always have ideas for stories popping into my head all the time! Animals are probab.. more..

Writing