The One And Only London Hotel Marble Arch

The One And Only London Hotel Marble Arch

A Story by Kara Pols
"

There is nothing as sleek and fresh as the London Hotel Marble Arch by the Montcalm London group of Hotels.

"

It portrays the meaning of ultimate luxury and elegance. If you plan to visit the city, then enjoy the comfort and luxury of this hotel.

 

London Hotel Marble Arch occupies the perfect location for both the holiday makers and also the business travelers. It stands very near to Hyde Park and Oxford Street and the famous shopping centre of Bond Street is also close by. Since the hotel offers pick up and drop facilities to the Heathrow Airport, tourists have no difficulty in reaching the cozy hotel.

 

The exotic hotel offers the best of accommodation in town. There are various kinds of rooms to suit every traveler. They are tastefully decorated in the most elegant style with cozy beds and pillows and exquisite furniture that matches the stylish décor. Everything seems to be perfect and in place. You can relax while watching the flat screen LCD televisions that have international satellite connection all throughout the day. You can use the complimentary broadband internet to stay connected with your family and friends even if you are out on business. The en-suite bathrooms too are equipped with designer rain showers and twin basins with wall units and bath tubs to match the entire décor of the rooms. Luxury toiletries are complimentary for all guests. Room service and laundry facilities are available round the clock.

 

London Hotel Marble Arch offers sumptuous cuisines and exceptional breakfast. Both English and international food is available here. The Bar has a cozy atmosphere which is a perfect place to cool out your tired self with savory delights and your favorite drinks. Local and international drinks are served here along with refreshments and appetizers.

 

The hotel is perhaps the perfect place to relax and pamper your self with the boutique spas and the well equipped gym in the hotel premises. One of the features of London Hotel Marble Arch is the special aroma in the rooms that make it so unique and romantic. You can choose from the six exotic fragrances that will enhance your stay at this hotel and make it an intimate experience. A fresh feeling surrounds the entire room and you are transported to a world of nature and beauty every where.

© 2011 Kara Pols


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

334 Views
Added on November 3, 2011
Last Updated on November 3, 2011

Author

Kara Pols
Kara Pols

London, United Kingdom