5 Easy Tips for Planning your Vacation

5 Easy Tips for Planning your Vacation

A Story by LonelyTraveler

There is nothing better than great discount deals to make your vacation even more fun! Take a look at some of the ways that can help you book vacation deals in the last few minutes.

 

1)       Be Flexible With Your Dates for Discounts: Many hotels and airlines take out last minute discounts when their seats or rooms are not filled to capacity. So travelers who do not have a fixed date to arrive at a destination should make use of these. It might means journeying on weekends or flying out very early in the morning or late in the night, going to vacation spots out of season or going to a unheard of city for better discounts.


2)      Go to Websites Offering Last Minute Vacation Deals: There are several sites online that specialize in giving you last minute discount as much as 70% on hotels, air tickets and vacation packages. Discount Hotel Flights is a great place to see value added hotels, last minute airplane seats and cruises. However you will also get a lot of deals that you have no need for like a deal from New York to Dublin if you want to go to Lima. There are some other travel sites as well that analysis trends and patterns and give you seasonal discounts according to that.


3)      Check Out Hotels for Deals: Almost all hotels have some or the other types of deals going on. The trick is to find the ones that are relevant to you. These discount deals or packages run for weeks or months so you do not need to rush to book in-discount hotel rooms. Large hotel franchises offer you their hotel room rates on their sites for property in local as well as international locations. It is a good idea to invest in Loyalty Programs that you can use to exchange credits with hotel fares.


4)      Start Planning in Advance: Many seasoned travelers plan months ahead for their vacation. They find as many laces to get deals, subscribe for hotel or vacation e-letters and email alerts from airlines, car rental companies, hotels and credit card companies. They also do not travel in peak seasons or during special holidays, the times when the prices of hotels, air plane seats and vacation destination rises tremendously.


5)      Take Fast Actions: Many cheap vacation deals only come for a few days or even a few hours so travelers need to grab them quickly. However, they should always pay attention to details like terms and conditions or any hidden extra charges in the deal before taking it.

 

© 2014 LonelyTraveler


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on December 4, 2014
Last Updated on December 4, 2014
Tags: airline, ticket, flight, hotel, discount, vacation, deals, hoildays, destination