A Movie Opportunity

A Movie Opportunity

A Chapter by Alex

I changed my mind about maybe not liking Maximilian. He was so nice to me yesterday! He let me use his one of his pens and everything. Plus, he asked me to hold his stuff for him, which means he's totally starting to trust me.
My mom dropped me off at school this morning as usual. She normally drives Kurt and me to school on her way to work cos it's easier for her so it's quite useful. Plus my mom has quite a nice car, so I like it when she drives me.
The first thing I noticed today was that everyone seemed awfully quiet. I scurried through the crowd to find Trisha.
"Why is everyone so quiet today?" I asked her.
"I dunno," she shrugged. "Stephanie told me that someone important is thinking of filming our school for some movie and they might choose some people to be in it, so everyone is being really well behaved. So they might get chosen, I guess. Teachers are gonna choose the best behaved kids or something."
Well, if she could tell me all that then she clearly did know. I looked out at some of the normally worst behaved people in our school (i.e. my brother) and noticed that instead of being a total moron, as usual, he was actually sitting quietly in the corner and doing his math work. He wasn't even chatting with his desk mate. He was actually being completely silent for once.
Actually, I'm pretty sure Maximilian was the only person who was acting in his normal manner. He looked so awesome, as usual. I think I should just describe what he wears every single day.
Today he was wearing golden contact lenses. These are some of my favourites. Plus, he dyed the tips of his hair gold. I assume he did that last night cos it wasn't there yesterday. It was really sparkly, especially cos his desk is right next to a window. He was also wearing black jeans with golden chains. His golden chains had little golden skulls hanging off them. I think Maximilian really likes gold because he wears it very often. But he also wears silver and platinum very often as well.
His shirt today was dark red. Like, really dark red. It looks so beautiful on him and it goes really well with his black jacket, which was made of denim today and matched his jeans exactly. Also he had new earrings. I secretly like to keep a log of all the different earrings he wears so I know when he wears new ones. The big one was this big swirly gold thing with rubies in it, and the other three little ones were all little rubies. He was also wearing black Converse. I noticed that because he put his feet up on the desk next to his.
"Casey. Casey. Casey. Casey. Casey. Casey-"
"What?" Trisha was bugging me. She does this when I zone out.
"Stop admiring Maximilian. Don't you want to be in a movie?"
"Well...I guess so..." I didn't really care. Movies weren't something I particularly cared about. Trisha, however, just likes to do anything that can get her family a bit more money. Like, for example, being in a movie.
"Then pay attention. To the board, not to Maximilian."
"But he's so pretty....is he gonna get in?"
She snorted. "Duh. Maximilian already made his daddy pay them two million dollars to choose him. He was bragging about it all morning."
"Was he?" I hadn't actually noticed. Then again, I had actually arrived after him today. Trisha was babbling away beside me. I should really have been paying attention to what she was saying, but it was just so boring. Besides, Maximilian's face was so much more interesting to me.
Even though she isn't his favourite girlfriend anymore, Maximilian had decided to kiss Ella for a bit. She looked quite happy at this, because lately he'd been ignoring her entirely. But now she seemed like she was being accepted into the mythical role of 'One of Maximilian's Girlfriends' again.
At least it's mythical to me.
By the way, turns out Trisha didn't get a part in the movie. They actually selected her as one of the few, but the movie studio turned her down. She was actually quite upset by this so I had to take her out for cake. She loves cake.
Maximilian did get chosen, which was obvious, because he's so amazing all the time. He is the most amazing person out there. I'm not sure why I doubted him earlier.


© 2014 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on August 21, 2014
Last Updated on August 21, 2014
Tags: teen, high school, girls, boys, diary, journal, blog


Author

Alex
Alex

London, London, United Kingdom



About
My name is Alex. Sometimes I like writing. There really isn't that much to say about me, so I apologise. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Alex


A New Girl A New Girl

A Chapter by Alex


Parents Evening Parents Evening

A Chapter by Alex