Trick or Treat Trickery

Trick or Treat Trickery

A Story by Jason Scott
"

A man fraudulently poses as a "official candy inspector" during Halloween, taking candy away from trick or treaters. But in the end he gets his just desserts.

"

Trick or Treat Trickery


Todd strolled through the neighborhood on a crisp autumn afternoon. The trees were mostly bare and a carpet of golden red leaves blanketed sidewalks and front lawns. There were kids everywhere, dressed up in a myriad of costumes. Some as ghosts, demonic clowns, classic monsters, and on occasion the impressively obscure ghoul. For it was Halloween and the streets were lined with trick or treaters excitedly running from house to house. Elation in their voices as they stopped ever so briefly to examine what sweet candied treasure they recently obtained.


Todd loved Halloween. He didn't have kids of his own, but he enjoyed seeing them in their costumes. But even more so he enjoyed the women who dressed up in sexy Halloween outfits, and they were out tonight. Todd saw a woman dressed up as a Silent Hill nurse, another as Sally from The Nightmare before Christmas, and a mother walking with a group of kids dressed up like Harley Quinn.


But Todd was out here for another purpose, candy. Todd loved sweets and when a group of kids headed his way Todd sprung his trap. “Excuse me” Said Todd in his best sweet but firm tone, stopping the smiling kids dead in their tracks. “I am the official candy inspector. It is my job to make sure your candy is safe.” The kids exchanged glances as the smiles faded from their faces. “Now please open your bags of candy so I can have a look.” “Ummm, OK. Said the kids with a confused inflection in their voices.


Told rummaged through the candy bags of the Princess, Sub-zero, and Optimus Prime. He grabbed large handfuls of the best stuff Peanut butter cups, Snickers, Whatchamacallit, and Kit Kats. The kids did not question Todd, as they were intimidated by his somewhat imposing appearance. He was 6'1” with a lean muscular build, short dirty blond hair, and a 5 o'clock shadow. “OK you kids are safe now.” The confused trick or treaters stared deeply into their depleted candy bags. Todd threw the confiscated candy into his already bulging shopping bag. As he walked away he shook his head muttering “Stupid kids.” under his breath.


As Todd continued on his walk he heard someone say, “What you are doing is wrong.” Todd turned and faced a older woman who was dressed up in a very ornate Witch costume. He never saw a costume that looked so real, so lived in. Like it was authentic. The woman just stared at Todd with a stern expression on her face, which creeped him out. “Get lost!” Todd replied as he continued on his way.


Todd then noticed a woman he knew from his neighborhood, Carmen. She was Latin, possibly Brazilian? Todd wasn't sure. Carmen was a pretty woman with a glamorous almost celebrity like appearance. Her skin was dark and her long thick black hair hung past her bronze shoulders. She was quite short only being 5' tall. But she was very fit and had a great athletic build. Carmen flashed a beautiful smile as she joyfully gave out candy to the kids from a heaping bowl of Peanut butter cups, Snickers, and 100 Grand. She too had all the best stuff.



Todd ogled Carmen as he scarfed down an Almond Joy. With a sly smirk he remarked out loud, “I would sure like to get into her candy.” He chuckled to himself, amused by his unintentional double entendre. Todd went on his way but a strange sensation over came him. Poof! Todd was suddenly tiny and found himself trapped inside a Snickers in Carmen's heaping bowl of candy! It turns out that wasn't just a woman in a costume, she was a real Witch! And she had heard what the jerky Todd had said!



Reaching for a piece of candy Carmen just happened to grab the Snickers Todd was trapped in! She took a small bite, her teeth just missing him. Todd's tiny bare body was exposed but still stuck in the fun size candy bar. He hoped she would see him, but Carmen was too distracted with the trick or treaters to notice him. Carmen held the rest of the Snickers close to her mouth as she ate. She had a bad habit of eating with her mouth open and this time was no exception. Todd could clearly see the Snickers getting chewed up in her mouth as well as catching glimpses of her nice white teeth. His heart racing in fearful anticipation of where he was going next.


Todd gasped when without warning Carmen popped the rest of the Snickers in her mouth. He watched as the chocolate collapsed around him as she bit into the candy bar. Todd ended up stuck between her cheek and molars and watched on the other side of her mouth as her strong healthy teeth effortlessly demolished the peanuts before gulping them down.

Suddenly with a quick flick of Carmen's tongue Todd was between her molars. They mercilessly came down on him again and again. Crunching up his tiny helpless body. As Carmen continued to chew up the candy bar Todd realized he was now stuck in her teeth. Todd groaned as the tip of Carmen's tongue lashed away at his crunched up body trying to free him from her teeth. With one good final flick of her tongue Todd's munched up body was finally freed.


Todd found himself being hopelessly mixed in with the sticky caramel and chocolate into a gooey mush, courtesy of Carmen's relentless and painful masticating. Finally she swallowed him and he helplessly slid down her throat head first into her growling stomach where he joined the rest of the Halloween candy bars she had eaten.


As Todd floated in her stomach, somehow still alive. It began to churn and rumble. A wave of great panic rushed through Todd as it occurred to him he was going to suffer the humiliating fate of being digested alive. It also occurred to Todd what a cruel sense of humor that Witch had, the b***h.







© 2021 Jason Scott


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on October 22, 2021
Last Updated on October 22, 2021
Tags: Halloween, Witch, Candy, Costumes, trick or treating, tiny, shrunk, eaten, chocolate

Author

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

St. Petersburg, FL



About
I enjoy short story writing. I welcome criticism. I simply want to share my writing. I initially started posting short stories on Facebook that I called "Snipits" Because they were VERY short in lengt.. more..

Writing
Hero Hero

A Story by Jason Scott