Trick or Treat Trickery Extended Version

Trick or Treat Trickery Extended Version

A Story by Jason Scott
"

A man posing as a "candy inspector" steals candy from trick or treaters during Halloween. However drawing the ire of a real witch he soon finds himself with a "tiny" problem.

"

Trick or Treat Trickery

(Extended Edition)




Todd strolled through the neighborhood on a crisp autumn afternoon. The trees were mostly bare and a carpet of golden red leaves blanketed sidewalks and yards. Zombies crawled from their front lawn graves complete with plastic gravestones, Jack-o'-lanterns were nestled around front doors, restless spirits hung from trees, and ghastly ghouls peered from the windows of homes. For it was Halloween!


There were kids everywhere dressed up in a myriad of costumes. Some as ghosts, demonic clowns, classic monsters, and on occasion the bewilderingly obscure apparition. The streets were lined with trick or treaters excitedly running from house to house. Elation in their voices as they stopped ever so briefly to examine what sweet candied treasure they recently obtained.


Todd loved Halloween. He didn't have kids of his own, but he enjoyed seeing them in their costumes. Todd remembered when he was young he would be out trick or treating much later than he was supposed to. His bag of candy got so full he could barely lug it home! But Todd loved Halloween even more now because he enjoyed seeing the women dressed up in sexy outfits, and they were out tonight! Todd saw a woman dressed up as a Silent Hill nurse, another as Sally from The Nightmare before Christmas, and a mother walking with a group of kids dressed up like Harley Quinn.


But Todd was out here for another purpose, candy. Todd loved sweets and when a group of kids headed his way without adult supervision Todd sprung his trap. “Excuse me” Said Todd in his best sweet but firm tone, stopping the smiling kids dead in their tracks. “I am the official candy inspector. It is my job to make sure your candy is safe.” The kids exchanged glances as the smiles faded from their faces. “Now please open your bags of candy so I can have a look.” “Ummm, OK. Said the kids with a confused inflection in their voices.


Told rummaged through the candy bags of a Princess, Sub-zero, and Optimus Prime. He grabbed large handfuls of the best stuff. Peanut butter cups, Snickers, Whatchamacallit, and Kit Kats. The kids did not question Todd, as they were intimidated by his somewhat imposing appearance. He was 6'2” with a lean muscular build, short dirty blond hair, and a 5 o'clock shadow. “OK you kids are safe now.” The confused trick or treaters stared deeply into their depleted bags of candy. Todd threw the confiscated candy into his already bulging shopping bag. As he walked away he shook his head muttering “Stupid kids.” under his breath.


As he continued on his walk he heard someone say, “What you are doing to those kids is wrong.” Todd turned and faced an old woman who was dressed up in a very ornate witch costume. He never saw a costume that looked so real, so lived in. Like it was authentic. The woman just stared at Todd with a stern expression on her face, which creeped him out. “Mind your own business you old hag!” Todd replied as he continued on his way.


Todd then noticed a woman he knew from his neighborhood, Carmen. She was Latin, possibly Brazilian? Todd wasn't sure. Carmen was a very attractive woman with a glamorous almost celebrity like appearance. Her skin was always deeply tan and her thick black hair just about touched her bronze shoulders. She was quite short only being about 5' tall, but she was very fit and had a great athletic build. And to top it all off she spoke with a seductive Brazilian accent. Carmen was hot.


If that wasn't enough she was dressed up too, as a sexy pirate wench. Carmen was wearing black knee high boots that led up to her tone tan thighs. She wore a too short and taut blood red skirt that clung to her firm buttocks. And finally a matching low cut midriff top gave way to her alluring busty cleavage, as well as showing off her flat tight stomach. Carmen flashed a beautiful smile as she joyfully gave out candy to the kids from a heaping bowl of Peanut butter cups, Snickers, and 100 Grand. She too had all the best Halloween candy.


Todd ogled Carmen as he scarfed down an Almond Joy. With a sly smirk he remarked out loud, “I would sure like to get into her candy.” He chuckled to himself, amused by his own unintentional double entendre. Todd went on his way when a strange sensation over came him. Poof! Todd was suddenly tiny and he found himself trapped inside a Snickers in Carmen's bowl of Halloween candy! It turns out that wasn't just a woman in a witch costume, she was a real witch! And she somehow overheard the lewd comment Todd made!


Todd was in a panic and no matter how much he struggled he could not free himself from his sweet candied prison. Todd could feel Carmen reaching into the bowl of candy. Sometimes she would grab a kit kat right next to him, but other times she grabbed a pumpkin peanut butter cup on the other side of the bowl. Todd's heart raced in nervous anticipation sooner or later she would grab him, but when?!


Finally Carmen grabbed the Snickers Todd was trapped in! But his one wasn't for the trick or treater's, it was for her. She took a bite, her teeth just missing him. Todd's tiny nude body was exposed but still stuck in the fun size candy bar. He hoped she would see him, but Carmen was too distracted with all the trick or treater's to notice him. Carmen held the rest of the Snickers close to her mouth as she ate. She had a bad habit of eating with her mouth open and this time was no exception. Todd could clearly see the Snickers getting chewed up in her mouth amid her nice white teeth. A sense of dread crept over Todd as he knew what was coming.


Todd gasped when without warning Carmen popped the rest of the Snickers in her mouth. He watched fearfully as the chocolate collapsed around him as her teeth sank into the candy bar. Todd ended up stuck between her cheek and molars and he watched from the other side of her mouth as her strong healthy teeth effortlessly demolished the peanuts before gulping them down.

Suddenly with a quick flick of Carmen's tongue Todd was between her molars. They mercilessly came down on him again and again, crunching up his tiny helpless body. As Carmen continued to chew up the candy bar Todd realized he was now wedged in her teeth. Todd groaned as the tip of Carmen's tongue lashed away at his crunched up body trying to free him from her teeth. With one good final flick of her tongue Todd's munched up body was finally freed.


Todd was then hopelessly mixed in with the sticky caramel and sweet chocolate into a gooey glob, courtesy of Carmen's relentless and painful masticating. Finally she swallowed him down and he slid helplessly head first down her throat into her growling stomach. Landing with a splat he found himself in the company of Kit Kats, pumpkin peanut butter cups, and even 100 Grands.


As Todd floated in her stomach it began to churn and rumble, signaling the start of digestion. Before long his body was reduced to mush. Somehow still alive a wave of panic rushed through him when he realized that he was going to have to endure the humiliating and agonizing fate of being digested alive. As Todd was drained from Carmen's stomach and pulled into her intestines, it also occurred to him what a cruel sense of humor that witch had, the b***h.




© 2022 Jason Scott


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on October 11, 2022
Last Updated on October 11, 2022
Tags: Halloween, trick or treaters, witch, candy

Author

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

St. Petersburg, FL



About
I enjoy short story writing. I welcome criticism. I simply want to share my writing. I initially started posting short stories on Facebook that I called "Snipits" Because they were VERY short in lengt.. more..

Writing
Hero Hero

A Story by Jason Scott