It's Not What You Think

It's Not What You Think

A Chapter by Jeff

Lauren and I decided to spend the better part of the day at the water park. We went on a few of the dry rides on our way to the water park with Austin and Jessica and told them that we'd save them some lounges for when they were ready to join us.

We found four lounge chairs by the wave pool. I kicked off my sneakers behind mine and took my t-shirt off and draped it over the lounge I was saving for Austin. Lauren slipped off her flip-flops and took her t-shirt off to put on Jessica's. Lauren then slipped off her shorts and laid them at the head of her lounge.

I found the sun block, "You wanna do me first?" I asked. "It probably wouldn't be such a good idea for me to rub you all over and then stand up for a while." I smiled mischievously at her.

Lauren came closer to me and whispered, "You're so bad." in my ear as she took the block and applied it to my chest and back. I applied some to my nose as Lauren adjusted her two-piece suit. I thought that it was VERY flattering and thought that I would probably have to spend the better part of the afternoon either sitting down or in the water. I was entertaining several, rather vivid, images of keeping Lauren close to avoid wandering eyes. I was wondering how much convincing it would take to get Lauren to sit on my lap for the better part of the afternoon.

I sensuously massaged the block onto all of Lauren's exposed skin, very glad that my trunks were fairly loose and that I wouldn't have to get up for a little while at least. Lauren lay on her stomach, facing me and I sat on my lounge, facing her. Lauren smiled at me without answering when I floated the idea of her sitting on my lap all day.

A short while later, Lauren and I were playing 'Movie Speak' when suddenly Ashley rudely interrupted our game. "Brandon, I need to speak to you."

"Well, there went that," I whispered to Lauren, who understood with a sly smile. "Yes, Ashley?"

"Can you walk with me for a minute?"

I looked at Lauren, "I'll be back as soon as I can, love." I kissed her on the cheek as I followed Ashley away from where I truly wanted to be.

I wasn't ten feet away, when I heard Thomas's voice ask Lauren if my seat was taken, confirming my suspicions that Ashley was up to something. While I concede that I refer to them as friends, I try to avoid Thomas and Ashley outside of school as much as possible. They're both manipulative and Ashley is one of the most scheming and vindictive people I have ever met. Why did I ever date her, you ask? It's simple. I was seventeen and at the time and she was smokin' hot. She has a body that men drool over and women wish they could have. Ashley flaunted it whenever she could. Today, for example, she was wearing a small white bikini with red polka dots.  All the guys that saw us together looked at me with jealousy in their eyes; if they only knew how willing I was to be rid of her and get back to Lauren...

Suddenly, Ashley spun around to face me. I barely stopped in time before walking into her. "What do you want, Ashley?" I asked testily.

"That's not very nice," she purred. "I thought we were friends?" She smiled a seductive smile, but I barely noticed.

"I have a sinking feeling I know what you and Thomas are up to."

Ashley put on her “innocent” face. "I'm not up to anything, I just want to talk."

"So talk then."

All pretense aside now, "Fine.” She said, dejectedly. “Have you two done it yet?"

“What?”

“Have you and Lauren had sex yet?”

"How is that any of your business?"

"Inquiring minds want to know."

"I sincerely doubt that. You want to know because you’re jealous. You just can’t stand the fact that I am much happier with Lauren than I ever was with you."

Ashley’s face flashed with anger that was quickly masked by impassiveness, the same way it always did whenever I called her out on her BS, "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Have you?"

I turned to leave, tired of the game she was playing.

Ashley grabbed my arm tightly and tried to pull me back. I could have easily pulled free, but I knew that if I did, she would have fallen and I would probably be facing charges later.

"Alright, I get it. You don't want to say. Do you want to know what I think?"

"Not really."

"I think that you haven't yet. I'm not sure why, it's totally obvious that she's completely into you. So I have to wonder..."

"Don't go there, Ashley." I warned.

Ashley's glance flickered from my face to where Thomas and Lauren were sitting and then back to me.

"You mean you don't miss me at all?" She asked, once again feigning innocence, stepping closer and putting her hand on my chest. "Not one bit?" Ashley turned and rubbed herself against me.

"Why are you doing this?" I demanded angrily as I stepped away from her.

Ashley looked at my crotch, but didn't see what she was looking for. "You really don't miss me at all, do you?"

I just looked at her, not bothering to hide my contempt.

Ashley looked back to Thomas and Lauren, "I hope she realizes how lucky she is."

Just then, Ashley wrapped her arms tight around me and kissed me as hard as she could. I didn't care if I hurt her now, I viciously tore her arms from around my neck at which point she hauled off and slapped me across the face hard. It stung.

Then she screamed at the top her lungs, "How dare you! You have a girlfriend! Just get over me already!"

Three of Ashley's newest admirers approached us just then, "Is there a problem here, friend?" the biggest one asked menacingly.

Ashley put a hand on his chest and played him like a fiddle, "Not anymore. Why don't you and I go somewhere more private? You’re friends can come too, if they’d like."

I was storming back to Lauren when Thomas came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder and said greasily, "You of all people should know Brandon... She always gets what she wants." He cast a meaningful glance at Lauren’s empty lounge chair.

I shoved Thomas's hand off of me, "If you ever touch me again you will regret it. I know that you made sure that Lauren saw what Ashley wanted her to see."

Thomas smiled, his white teeth shone in bright contrast to his dark skin, "But of course."

I looked at Thomas with as much menace and fury as I could muster, "Well I see who wears the penis in your relationship. When are you ever going to come out of the closet?"

"Why should I? We both get what we need out of our arrangement." He sniffed importantly.

"I remember when I used to think you were cool." I told him as I walked away in search of Lauren.



© 2010 Jeff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

the story is continuing nicely - i think at the end of this one though a little editing needs to be done ... especially with the sentence 'I'm know that you made...'
cant wait to see what happens now with everything i hope lauren isnt too pissed at mark for what she saw... im going to say she is a smart woman though and probably will see through it...

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

the story is continuing nicely - i think at the end of this one though a little editing needs to be done ... especially with the sentence 'I'm know that you made...'
cant wait to see what happens now with everything i hope lauren isnt too pissed at mark for what she saw... im going to say she is a smart woman though and probably will see through it...

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 5, 2008
Last Updated on December 22, 2010
Previous Versions


Author

Jeff
Jeff

Boothwyn, PA



About
more cat pictures more..

Writing
Still Still

A Poem by Jeff