MISJUDGED IGNORANCE MISUNDERSTOOD

MISJUDGED IGNORANCE MISUNDERSTOOD

A Story by LoozLypz
"

A NOTE I CREATED ON FACEBOOK TO GET A CLEARER PERSPECTIVE ACROSS TO MY AUDIENCE.

"
Emma Louise Mowfalmightee Sheldon wrote a new note: MISJUDGED IGNORANCE MISUNDERSTOOD.
24 July 2011

still gets a feeling of shock at how people can only manage to think negatively.
 It is human nature to be judgemental. It is not, however, a happy process to pigeon hole anyone, based on negative experience or past mistakes, especially our own!
 Try to take people on face value, accept their words a truth, unless, of course, you have evidence that they are being untrue. Espcially when it comes down things of severe importance and integrity. The slightest, (wrong) negative suspiscion could quite seriously have detrimental effects to a persons repoirtoir!
Everybody has some difficulty, or other, that they have experienced, or are experiencing, or will experience in the future. As individuals we handle these difficulties differently, and sometimes we don't handle difficulties very well at all, needless to say, there is deffinitely no need, what so ever, to just presume what you think, and then to pressume that your pressumptions are correct!
I would like to say.. "Hey, man, hop into my shoes and take a day out in my world, will ya!" But I wouldn't wish my anxieties, and the experiences at the root of them, on anyone. Just the same as I would not  like to walk a day in anothers shoes. That being said, I pay big respects to those who have over come any trauma, negativity, mistakes and terrible experiences they have suffered in the past. And, on the other end of the spectrum, would genuinely offer my support, to the best of my capabilities, to anyone, that asked of my support, and would try my hardest not to cast my own judgements or negativities.
It is a blessing to truly know anyone on a personal level, but lets not just presume that everybody is just like you, just because you don't have a full understanding of their character, their strengths and weaknesses, and the paths that they have tread so far.
Treat people as would like to be treated yourself. If we all do this and work together, instead of opposing one another through jealously or scepticism, a better existence of peace and harmony could be truly experienced.
Peace folks. xxx

© 2013 LoozLypz


Author's Note

LoozLypz
This was a piece of writing I created out of the disappointment I was feeling about being severly misjudged and treated, by bwhaviour, in accordance to the misjudged opinions of others.
I have somply copied and pasted my work from Facebook to writers cafe.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on December 20, 2013
Last Updated on December 20, 2013
Tags: LIFESTYLE, ATTITUDE, BEHAVIOUR, PERSONALITY, ACCEPTANCE, UNDERSTANDING

Author

LoozLypz
LoozLypz

ILKESTON, DERBYSHIRE, United Kingdom



About
MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE, THAT SPURN'S ME, ON THESE LICKLE ADVENTURES, OF MINE, EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE IS MY STAPLE (SOUL) DIET, MY MORNING GLORY, THE PINNACLE I ASPIRE TO. EVER SINCE I CAN REMEMBER, .. more..

Writing