What is Loneliness

What is Loneliness

A Story by Lordpickleboy
"

As the title states

"

What is loneliness? This is the best description I can give. Loneliness is the feeling you get in the bottom of your stomach when you realize everyone you know is happy the way they are and they all have someone, but you are simply alone with no one around. A feeling of trapped abandonment as if the world has just given you the cold shoulder. When you sit in your room everyday all day and everyone thinks your fine and they never ask. Loneliness is when your best friend leaves for the last time. Loneliness is the feeling you get when everyone has moved on except you. Loneliness is the feeling when you just break down in your room crying just wishing for a hug. Loneliness is when a friend leaves and someone else says they were not your friend or they were not worth your time if they never saw who you were, because reality is what that person thought of me was not relevant I felt safe and comforted with them just being around and they just stole that from me. Loneliness is when you realize that there isn’t anyone saying good night to you every night. Loneliness is admitting that your online friends are the only thing you have left to keep you going every day of your life. Loneliness is when you simply give up trying to find something brighter than black. Loneliness is accepting that there is nothing else out there for you. Loneliness is just giving up everything because you hit rock bottom. Loneliness is when you dream about holding someone but wake up remembering there is no one. Loneliness is something I fight every day of my life some days are better than others. Some days online friends help me temporarily forget the pain of my loneliness, but it always comes back when I’m trying to sleep. To try and fall asleep but you can’t stop crying because of all the pain you have bottled up in you from being a nobody to everyone around you in your immediate life. When online friends can’t patch the pain that has buried itself so deep. Loneliness is when you wish you could run away, away from your parents, your town, your name… but you can’t your just stuck. Loneliness is the feeling you get when no one understands you and don’t even try. Loneliness is just simply just the feeling you get when you have lost hope in your life completely and the only way you will be whole again is finding someone who cares to hug you to tell you good night every night. There is no medication no therapy that is going to fix loneliness only love whether its dating or best friends love someone to care about you to hug you when its tough someone to just sit there and listen to you and I have come to understand online people can only help so much. There comes a time when you need to feel someone to touch someone to feel like someone. And loneliness is when you give up hope of finding someone like that.

© 2018 Lordpickleboy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
Added on June 18, 2018
Last Updated on June 18, 2018
Tags: real life, legit, depression, dark, suicide, devil, focus, love, being yourself

Author

Lordpickleboy
Lordpickleboy

About
I love to write short stories and things i like to think about more..

Writing