A depressing love story... a heartwarming friendship

A depressing love story... a heartwarming friendship

A Story by L.L. Lily
"

the title speaks for itself :)

"
A girl had a crush on this guy for five years. She was shy to tell the guy she liked him. She had this best friend who was friends with the guy in Facebook. One day the girl went over to her best friends house for a sleepover. Her best friend went to take a long bath, the girl on the other hand noticed that her best friend was logged in to Facebook. Unavoidably she skimmed through it and found a message from her best friend to her crush, it read out: 'So I have this best friend who liked you for five years and she is shy to tell you.' The guy's reply was: 'I'm sorry but I like someone else... in fact its YOU'. Tears ran down the girls cheeks as she read those heartbreaking words. She got off the computer about to dart out of the room when her best friend stepped out of the shower rubbing her hair dry with a towel wearing a confused look on her face. The girl's best friend asked why was she crying but the girl didn't reply. The girl's best friend, unbelieving, looked over to her computer and looked back down at her sobbing friend  "I'm really sorry..." the girl still sobbing said aiming to leave the room but was put to a halt when her best friend tugged her back down towards the computer, scrolling further down the message. The girl read the last sentence which was a month late reply: 'I'm sorry but I don't like guy's who hurt my best friend's feelings.' the girl turned to her best friend, tears streaming down her cheeks once more as her best friend spread out her arms to give her a hug, "Thank you."

© 2013 L.L. Lily


Author's Note

L.L. Lily
best friends would always be with you and defend you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on October 1, 2013
Last Updated on October 1, 2013

Author

L.L. Lily
L.L. Lily

About
Everyone has a beautiful life story, you lead it, life writes it to what we call past or history. No matter how small, every little detail counts. My paper, your pen our hands joined as an beautiful i.. more..

Writing
authors note authors note

A Chapter by L.L. Lily


BUlletproof BUlletproof

A Story by L.L. Lily