Fools

Fools

A Story by L.L. Lily
"

"We're all fools when we're in love"

"
That butterflies in your stomach. The feeling when you're lost in space just thinking about that person, that awkward moment when you smile at yourself because of something so small enough to make you blush that happened between you two and people notices it. That feeling when you're awkward around each other, speechless but at the same time you want to talk to each other. That moment when you make a total fool of yourself for that person or in front of that person for all the things that attraction is worth. AND WHEN YOU FIND OUT YOU BOTH TAKEN AN INTEREST FOR EACH OTHER, you add the relatable phrases "We've been fools all along" just because it took that long for both of you to say it, that you both feel the same way, that you both enjoy each others presence that you both are thankful to have that beautiful someone in your life. Love moves in mysterious ways, funny how that's true. Love makes us total fools for acting and feeling this way, but hey, is it totally worth it? Hell Yeah, just remember to love yourself first before fully giving the whole part of you to that other half. 

© 2013 L.L. Lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That is very pretty and realistic. I can really relate to that and I know other people can. It's great how you interpreted it like so. Very well done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


L.L. Lily

10 Years Ago

Thank you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
1 Review
Added on December 18, 2013
Last Updated on December 18, 2013

Author

L.L. Lily
L.L. Lily

About
Everyone has a beautiful life story, you lead it, life writes it to what we call past or history. No matter how small, every little detail counts. My paper, your pen our hands joined as an beautiful i.. more..

Writing
authors note authors note

A Chapter by L.L. Lily


BUlletproof BUlletproof

A Story by L.L. Lily