The million dollar question

The million dollar question

A Story by L.L. Lily

The 1 million dollar question

Which is the worst addiction ever gambling or smoking? For one, why buy something that would eventually kill you? Why sell the damn thing in the first place. If you wanted to die in the first place why don't you just killed yourself earlier instead of having everyone join you second hand. Seriously some of us still value our lives and what you're just polluting our oxygen. And when they diss your smoke you become irrational. Like what Mr. Zietzke says about the atomic bomb, why spend billions of dollars creating weapons that would just kill us and end the world? Instead of using it for donating to charity or feeding it to the kids starving in Africa or phillipines or the victims of Typhoon Yolanda they what? Bathe in pools of cash instead of just giving the retire funds to the people like they should, its like that stupid pork barrel, too much corruption in our society. And Gambling, why gamble when you have other things to do than waste precious cash. Instead of depending on luck which, 99% of the time you are unlucky why don't you just buy food for your kids or something else for safe keeping. Instead of going Vegas, Casino's, slot machines burning all your money till you're in debt why don't you just do something more productive or if not then play Candy crush or Jelly Splash, its free and hey, addictive, plus you don't waste cash. And for y'all smokers, I know it relieves stress, so what? You get more stressed later when you have bills to pay for all the sickness you caught. You spend more cash in smoke than something that kills you less. Instead of smoking your lungs out why dont you just chew on gum and candy, its way more cheaper, and maybe that could reduce your stress as well.

I'm not just talking about just this two addictions: drugs, alcohol, and other additions you can imagine are other things I'm probably including in my dissing right now. So the answer to the question? Well for me the answer is their all WORST. If you just use your common sense you'll understand too. God gave YOU his body, its HIS body, what you do to that body is hurting HIS body! Shouldn't you be grateful he gave you that body? Why ruin it? And gambling? Well its your lost, he gave us plants and trees, waters and animals to feed on. We probably wouldn't be gambling if we still had that barter trade system.

So now that its a new year I bet most of you have this New Years resolution. And like the preacher in my church says, that we make resolutions but after three months or so we go back to our addictions anyway.

So there is no REAL, FACTUAL answer in that million dollar question, but here is the million dollar answer in general life and not to that question: please just stop. Stop those addictions, stop those corrupt deeds. Stop with the violence, stop with the hate, and for the love of PEACE, just love, LOVE one another and have a safe, prosperous new year and other years to come.

© 2013 L.L. Lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on December 29, 2013
Last Updated on December 29, 2013

Author

L.L. Lily
L.L. Lily

About
Everyone has a beautiful life story, you lead it, life writes it to what we call past or history. No matter how small, every little detail counts. My paper, your pen our hands joined as an beautiful i.. more..

Writing
authors note authors note

A Chapter by L.L. Lily


BUlletproof BUlletproof

A Story by L.L. Lily